FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

after server 4 crash I have a 500 error code

mikelll
Since the lost of the server four disc I have a 500 error code in my joomla pages...
The-Nisk
I'm sort of surprised you even have joomla if you were on server 4 0_o

As for my sentiments regards server 4 failure - major sad face, although thankfully I had most of my stuff backed up.
mikelll
The-Nisk wrote:
I'm sort of surprised you even have joomla if you were on server 4 0_o

As for my sentiments regards server 4 failure - major sad face, although thankfully I had most of my stuff backed up.

restored the backup...
Bondings
I installed suPHP, which runs the scripts in your name. This might cause the permissions problem.
Bondings
I changed the permissions of the foto folder from 777 to 755, I think it was suPHP complaining about the 777 permission that caused the problem.

Anyway, if suPHP is giving too much problems I'll switch back to the normal version. On the other hand considering that is runs the scripts under your own username (instead of apache) solves a lot of other issues.
Abhishukla
Bondings wrote:
I changed the permissions of the foto folder from 777 to 755, I think it was suPHP complaining about the 777 permission that caused the problem.

Anyway, if suPHP is giving too much problems I'll switch back to the normal version. On the other hand considering that is runs the scripts under your own username (instead of apache) solves a lot of other issues.

i am still getting 500 internal error, can you plz tell me how to solve this problem?