FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New years resolution

shadowozera
Well, its the first week of the new years. My new years resolution you ask? Well, its not to lose weight, not to destroy my debt ( well i dont have any right now ) its to get straight A's ^_^

Now i know we all have different new years resolutions so i was wanting to know how everyone is doing on those. Did everyone yell " I WILL NEVER EAT FAST FOOD AGAIN!" then on friday night go to burger king? or...are there those who have sucked in their gut and stayed away from the delicious greasy burger king food.
cheese
My new years resolution is to earn a living from my own internet business that I will start up.
ocalhoun
cheese wrote:
My new years resolution is to earn a living from my own internet business that I will start up.

That's a good plan... Just don't quit your day job in the meantime.

Most people who start an internet business earn at least a little money, but very few are able to earn enough to live on.
adri
ocalhoun wrote:
cheese wrote:

That's a good plan... Just don't quit your day job in the meantime.

Most people who start an internet business earn at least a little money, but very few are able to earn enough to live on.

That is just because most people think that having an internet business means that they don't have to work a lot. If you want to succeed in having a good income from an internet job, you also have to work like 8 hours minimal a day... (Taking the example of a Freelance Web Developer in my mind)

But like ocalhoun said, it's best to stay with your real job for a while, see how the internet business goes and when it does sky rocket, you can quit your job. Smile

BTW: There is still some time to make an essay about your resolutions and get 350 coins. Very Happy Click here.

adri
standready
Since I did not make a New Year's resolution, I am keeping it just fine!
shadowozera
would renting servers to people be considered an internet business?