FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is luckier?

standready
Watch the videos and you decide.

The Mega-Millions lottery winner
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40962088#40962088

or the man with golden voice gets a second chance
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40962088#40943737

Both are lucky. The second man's break came from the kindness of someone else. If that "reporter" had not seen him, he would still be out on the street.
LittleBlackKitten
86?! He doesn't LOOK 86. Wow I hope I look 40 at 86! Lol
nigam
LittleBlackKitten wrote:
86?! He doesn't LOOK 86. Wow I hope I look 40 at 86! Lol

They're both lucky....but the man who won the mega million is the luckier....he can now have everything he wants....he can travel wherever he goes....
ocalhoun
Odds of winning the mega millions: 1:175 million
Odds of being chosen out of the whole US* population: 1:307 million

The voice guy is luckier.

*not counting the rest of the world.
standready
My only concern for the "voice" man is if he can stay clean given his drug history and pressures that will be placed on him. Can he keep his past buddies away or will he fall under the pressure and easy temptation?
Hopefully he will find peace and take some responsibility for his nine children and listen to his Mommy.
deanhills
I agree with Standready, both are lucky. I can't see the sense of rating the one more lucky than the other, as both lucked out. It is like comparing two losers and their odds of losing, and in the end they still lost. Smile
a1webshopping
$$$$ trumps fame every time (at least at that amount). Smile
watersoul
I'd say the 'voice man' is luckier in the sense that his life could turn around from being a homeless vagrant to something much more positive. I'm guessing the lottery winners had average lives with most of their 'needs' already met such as a roof over their heads etc. Winning that sum of money will only increase the amount of 'wants' they can now aspire to.

As Standready said, I also hope the voice man takes this opportunity and turns his life around with no return to substance abuse - 9 kids for goodness sake?! They will probably be the luckiest out of both stories if the guy finally turns the corner and starts providing for them as a parent should.