FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blogging Topics?

TiffxMaggot
I have writers block going on...
anyone have any good ideas for blog posts to help me get thinking?
standready
That really depends why you are writing a blog. Is the blog for entertainment of friends or consumer based.
adri
Blog about things that interest you. Take me for example, I like to watch Youtube videos and I also like Web Design, Web Development. So my frihost blog is about those topics.

Just blog about things that interest you, it's the easiest way to post things and you don't get bored and it doesn't feel like labor but like fun. And if you do get bored, then just change the topic of your blog to the new things that interest you, in that way your blog will always be active. Wink

adri
BigGeek
My problem is I don't get enough time to write and post, my website has not been updated in quite sometime, although I have an ever growing volume of material to write about. Unfortunately I have more topics and hobbies to write about and post about than I have time for, coupled with the fact that writing while trying to learn about Wordpress, and publishing with wordpress takes up quite a bit of time as well.

Topics I have on my list to write about are:
Cars and Trucks, building hotrods
Firearms and gunsmiting
Computers repair and assembly
spirituality
psychology
relationships

I could keep going, but you get the picture!

Just write a list of your favorite 3 things to do, and start with a list of articles on those!
TurtleShell
I totally want to start a blog about bread and bread baking, or maybe just about cooking in general. Don't have time though. I already have an art blog I barely have time to keep up with.
chatrack
Hi,
I have recently started to re-energise my blog. I have started liking it.
I blog about the topics I teach. Some of my students have internet and they could get benefit of it. To me Blog is like a log book, that remains what we thought or what we are in interested 1 week ago or 1 month ago.

Blog about some thing that interest you and in some thing you love to know more about.
Bluedoll
TiffxMaggot wrote:
I have writers block going on...
anyone have any good ideas for blog posts to help me get thinking?
Not sure if this will work for you but perhaps read/add to other peoples blog or to topics in the forum and perhaps this will motivate you in some way to write again.
ankitdatashn
Maybe a topic about home decors...
metalfreek
The only way to sustain blogging is to write on things that interests you. If you start things that doesn't interest you then its likely that you will discontinue after a short period of time. Write something that interests you and you will go a long way.
Bluedoll
metalfreek wrote:
The only way to sustain blogging is to write on things that interests you. If you start things that doesn't interest you then its likely that you will discontinue after a short period of time. Write something that interests you and you will go a long way.
That is something worth thinking about and definitely helpful. Thanks, for making that post. You know sometimes I find that short posts work the best. I know a one liner, short phrase followed by a picture (although pictures can say a lot too) is a little disappointing, while other that are so long and go on and on and on are discouraging. This one is just what the doctor order. Write about things that interest me......excellent.
ankitdatashn
There are many topics dear, common google a bit,
Don't lay hand on hands and idly sit,
There are millions of topics you can lay hands on,
Just give it a try dear son... Smile
goutha
Think about what you love most and blog about it. Blog about your passion, something that will not let you get bored after 5 posts Smile