FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Plzz Help meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Hi.. please helps me...

I changed my email, and the email that would be sent for reactivation of my account did not come.

My account is blocked.

I cannot more postar in the forum.

How I make to have my reactivated account?
dan751
To what are you locked out? Are you locked out of cPanel? or this forum?
My Cpaniel is functioning, but my account in the forum this disactivated why I did not receive the email, of reactivation in the exchange of my email, here in the profile of the forum.
dan751
I don't think that there is anything that I can do directly. However, if you give me your username and email, either pm or posting it, I will pm the administrator and ask him to reset your password for you and email you your new password to the specified address.Smile
PLZZZZZ
I so can order p.m. for it being using, and being login, but my account this blocking, for this reason I do not have I eat to send a p.m. for the Bondings..
Data of the user: Login: Alskmaster Email: new or old?
anaficheira
I can send the p.m. for you?

I go to try to send. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dan751
Whichever email you can access.
Bondings
Ok, I now looked at it and discovered that you have ... 3 accounts! With two of them having a hosting account. And only one is allowed! Evil or Very Mad

And you still want to get support from me?

Marcio [ 9 Posts ]
alskmaster [ 7 Posts ]
anaficheira [ 6 Posts ]

I suggest you use the Marcio hosting and forum account and keep posting with that one and don't use the other two. You can also choose another account, but please post it in here.

By the way, normally when we spot double accounts, we remove them both, but this time I'll make an exception.
I do not have three accounts.

I am one here lan house. some on computers in same net with the same IP if to want can verify the MAC.

That type of Test you would like to have?

You can verify the content of the three.

All have access together.

Anaficheira is wife my wife (I never occulted this, and it nor I still asked for its space), and both we want to make our pages? for we terms the accounts teriamos that to go in another place? This does not have no direction.
bom, se eu não terei uma senha para post aqui mais, tudo bem.
estou removendo, meus arquivos, do seu espaço...

mas prejudicar os outros dois não tem razão
..os outros dois não tem nada comigo, a não ser, terem a net compartilhada comigo.
Sorry for BR version

good, if I will not have a password for post here more, all good. I am removing, my archives, of its space... but to harm the others two does not have reason..os others two does not have nothing with me, not to be, to have net shared with me.
Marcio
Ei, why I am being evaluated here? Shocked Shocked

And who said that I so have 9 post?

I do not know what this having right, but I know of a thing I do not have 9 post Razz Razz Razz

Our InterNet really is shared,

Doctor Ana Ficheira, you summer that it not post only here, it post here only these two days, but it goes post in the work of it. it is lawyer ^^

they verify post:

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12093 http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12222

I so Designers, poor person lol.

And this which you already is judging it, the "Alskmaster is my friend of work, and my BOOS O.o".

It counted a little to me of that he was having.

if you are evaluating for the IPS, really you have shared InterNet.

If they will be evaluating the email, I affirm here that I receive the menssagens delee the acknowledgment. Exactly because it is not very here.

But if therefore it cannot have registers in cadastre it of it really finds this injustice. Because all are here sanctioning its services (which we admire), and we exactly do not want to offend you. it forgives if we made this.

PS: a thing leaves me curious. if we had net different each one with its InterNet, could have each one its separate account? what it really hinders of terms each one its account?
Bondings
Marcio, a lot of people have the same ip, I can accept that. But what about having the same name and ip?

marcio: marcio.*******@gmx.net
alskmaster: marcio.*******@veloxmail.com.br

With "*******" the same name. I didn't include it for your privacy.

You arent going to tell me you accidently have the same ip and name?

About the post count, those are only the posts with the same ip, I forgot to errase those.
Marcio
WE DO NOT HAVE NAME THE SAME. I SO REGISTERED IN CADASTRE IT, BUT I PLACED MY EMAIL. IT TRIED TO CHANGE THIS AND ITS ACCOUNT DID NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL FROM REACTIVATION THEREFORE WAS NOT REACTIVATED. IT UNDERSTOOD?

I was to change to the email of it for one another one mine, why I that I received the messages from it, but now everything stopped... since I cannot place my email in the account of it, at least leaves it to place of it! Wink Wink
Marcio
it has as to modify the email, plz

(he is killing me here for I to have committed this error)..

Please the email is bernardo.ficheira@veloxmail.com.br

Please Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I promise to be my last request. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad It would not annoy plus you. Confused Confused

The error was mine, Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry
Bondings
Ok, I enable the alskmaster account again with the email you gave me. I still believe you are the same person, but I'll close my eyes this time. Wink
Marcio
taste not to be as lying. How you it would believe me?
alskmaster
Thanks. I already was hanging it here.

Now I will only use my account.

Exactly because I do not want that they commit another error. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Marcio
afff. so tentei ajudar poww Sad Sad Sad

English

afff. so I tried to help poww
Bondings
Honestly, can't you hide it just a bit. I mean:
marcio logs in minute one with the ip a
alskmaster logs in minute two with ip a
marcio logs in minute three with ip a

You can have the same ip, but not at the same time. Definately on the same server.
craiggg
how do i add a picture onto my profile... or onto my sig? please help im new Sad
n0obie4life
First off, all your 3 usernames the SIGS ARE FRIGGIN BIG.

CHANGE THEM NOW.

And for that last guy's question Go to your profile

http://frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile