FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help.. I don't Know wats the problem but plz help me

LuiS_J
well one of my friends that wants to go to my website.... tells me that when he goes to my website this is wat it appears to him:

Warning: main(./language/lang_estonian/lang_main_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/luisj/public_html/phbb2/portal.php on line 34

and he also tells me thats is everytime.. and also to me and to the users thats are rigistered on my website they tell me that to the it works fine... so can somebody help to figure out what is going on.??
foggy
This is just a pure guess, because I have never seen this problem before. The part that really baffles me is the fact that it is working for everyone except for one person.

Reading the error message, it looks like the forum is trying to open the Estonian language file, but can't because it doesn't exist. You probably don't have the Estonian language pack uploaded. I don't know why only his client is trying to open it, though (assuming your friend isn't from Estonia).

Check the admin panel and make sure the default language of the forum didn't somehow get set to Estonian. That's kind of close to English alphabetically, so maybe only viewers of the forum that hadn't already signed up while the language was English are getting this error.
LuiS_J
well the defult languange is alredy on english... so i don;t know wats going on????
Bondings
He probably chose Estonian as his language and it isn't available or not complete. Just tell him to change his language back to English.
LuiS_J
Bondings wrote:
He probably chose Estonian as his language and it isn't available or not complete. Just tell him to change his language back to English.

the problem is that he can't beacuse he can't enter the website.. whenever he does thats what it appears... the warinin thingy.. Confused Confused
sorcerer
perfect..
Aelita
Dlete him from your forum and give him a new account through the control panel.. then email him a password. or tell him the password
LuiS_J
Aelita wrote:
Dlete him from your forum and give him a new account through the control panel.. then email him a password. or tell him the password

the problem is that he's not registered .. he wants to register .. but he can't cuz whenever he goes to my website that warnin thingy appears..
n0obie4life
ahhhhh, the pros and cons of phpBB Plus XL.

You have to go to their support forum I suppose.

We never know what messy edits they have done to the program itself.