FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

S4 League

manyakbey
The reason it is a great game in terms of graphics and enjoyable atmosphere comes once when.a completely different game.playing no weapons used today (such as in counter.) much ado I'll tell the game chapter by chapter.
Quote:

Match Modes

Match the type of the room If you are the founder of the Sword (melee weapons only) or s4 match (each weapon can be) set.

Chaser: Chaser Each hand is a different person, and everyone else to kill time until the end of the task of non works.Chaser runaway catch killing.who want to chaser chaser of a dive, but this is unnecessary because they have very high HP and the result is often a game is a type of death is enjoyable.

BattleRoyal: Chaser chaser in this mode as a lot of similar, but not round. Ranking 1 mode, everyone can kill each other, but the priority is to kill people olur.Bu marked marked marked the first ranks..because kill people you kill a player 5 points 2 points regular income.

Touchdown: Most played against the team took the ball from the base ine Match mode..middle base repair, say 10 points because ball you have SP receive.Very easy marine ends quickly and Dodge, fast running, can not do things like jumping from the wall.

Deathmatch: 2 teams match each other, killing two points mode.Bir kill people.

Arcade: your task is to partition the monsters they killed.
Before you set the difficulty level from 8 sections made up from.Game. These are normal, hard, and by level of difficulty you choose Esper dir.8 part of a capsule in the finished item and win.capsule pen (the game currency) you win.

Game Information
Game terms:

Spammer: la 2 sword slash a heavy counter-attack we make our opponent to make.Such not hit you, but easily crushed and abusive known Okara.
Lagger: Your Internet is slow, this is it affects everyone in the room and the game properly playable
Pity: Valid.Rival the only touchdown the ball from you when you receive ahead SP decreases more slowly than normal.

Money systems:

AP: Money is the currency of the game
PEN: the local currency of the game
COINS: a system for newly arrived and used during the game. Ex: + exp or pen can earn.
Coupon: 2 capsule birimidir.Each the money is there.

Combi

This is a issue.Tell me that you create a question mark, a contact list of the combi SKIPPED add.Bu other every level of income you combinize 1 exp.
Combi CPC level slowly starts to jump. (When I say a person can get up to 5 people combi CPC.look.) certain combi combi mats levellarında income.Bu you unlimited items.
Ranking according to levelına Combi item is:

6 level = gloves
11 level = Shoe
16 level = Hat
21 level = Hair
26 level = Face
31 level = Pants
Upper level = 36

I express myself totally their own. Smile Twisted Evil

Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-

Please use quote tags when posting copy-pasted material. -ocalhoun
darkeagle
I see Turkish words on your translation. (Better to say on Google's translation from Turkish to English Laughing)

I think mods will delete your messages because all of sentences that you use are meanless...

-----------------------------------------------------

manyakbey wrote:
Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-Updated-

Update is not necessary, in here you must upgrade yourself, however I updated too Laughing

Translation program or script, whatever... wrote:

BattleRoyal: Chaser chaser in this mode as a lot of similar, but not round. Ranking 1 mode, everyone can kill each other, but the priority is to kill people olur.Bu marked marked marked the first ranks..because kill people you kill a player 5 points 2 points regular income.

Deathmatch: 2 teams match each other, killing two points mode.Bir kill people.

Arcade: your task is to partition the monsters they killed.
Before you set the difficulty level from 8 sections made up from.Game. These are normal, hard, and by level of difficulty you choose Esper dir.8 part of a capsule in the finished item and win.capsule pen (the game currency) you win.

Money systems:

AP: Money is the currency of the game
PEN: the local currency of the game
COINS: a system for newly arrived and used during the game. Ex: + exp or pen can earn.
Coupon: 2 capsule birimidir.Each the money is there.

Combi

This is a issue.Tell me that you create a question mark, a contact list of the combi SKIPPED add.Bu other every level of income you combinize 1 exp.
Combi CPC level slowly starts to jump. (When I say a person can get up to 5 people combi CPC.look.) certain combi combi mats levellarında income.Bu you unlimited items.
Ranking according to levelına Combi item is:

You tried to correct the post but most of errors are still being. You can't translate sentences correctly with translation programs or scripts. You have to stop this!!!

manyakbey wrote:
I express myself totally their own. Smile Twisted Evil

Yeah, sure Laughing
manyakbey
Güncellendi DemiştM Sanırım!
kemal44
yani manyakbey bi siteyede bulaştınya artık ne diyeyim:D koptum bu ingilizce yazıya:D