FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jeffery Archer

xiaarra
Has anyone read Jeffery Archer?
I have read most of his books. They are very interesting to read, even though they dont give any deeper meaning. He is a very good story teller and knows how to weave a tale.
I own a copy of most of his books, and my personal favorite is The Fourth Estate. Its the story of 2 very powerful people, who own media empires. In their effort to become the most powerful they risk losing everything. But its not a good idea to give away the ending. You should read it yourself.
Enjoy reading it.
drkarthi
I have read False Impressions. It was good but i love other authors better.
ainieas
xiaarra wrote:
Has anyone read Jeffery Archer?
I have read most of his books. They are very interesting to read, even though they dont give any deeper meaning. He is a very good story teller and knows how to weave a tale.
I own a copy of most of his books, and my personal favorite is The Fourth Estate. Its the story of 2 very powerful people, who own media empires. In their effort to become the most powerful they risk losing everything. But its not a good idea to give away the ending. You should read it yourself.
Enjoy reading it.

You know what I can almost see myself making your post. I mean I love Jeffery Archer, I got all his books and the Fourth Estate is my favourite book! When it comes to twist in the plot no one can beat this guy. Also I love Not a penny more, Not a penny less.
palavra
i read 5 books of archer
i liked them very much

fourth estate was very good

and it is a real story
i mean both of the men in novel real people.
one dies as told in novel
one is robert murdoch
famous media boss

now i am reading " prodigal daughter" it is about a polish imigrant girl who wants to be presidet of usa