FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Im boring, Where do i find a boring girl to get bored toghet

D'Artagnan
See i tryed going out, and parting and that stuff, it's just not for me you know! i don't like crownded places, i don't like the taste of alcohol , i don't like loud music!... i don't like to go out friday night or saturday night just because you're supposed to... and i'd rather be reading an one hundred years old book then eclipse or new moon. I get it i'm boring... still it's been known some boring species that did find out a mate, where are all the boring girls?
cherry-pie
maybe you can find someone on internet Very Happy my last relationship started with some scraps at orkut ^^
D'Artagnan
Quote:
maybe you can find someone on internet Very Happy my last relationship started with some scraps at orkut ^^

Mine too Very Happy, and ended like a car wreck... good memories ;P,
it's not the means , it's the type of people. cool people like cool people, boring people like boring people, it's how the universe works, i know plenty of cool people, now i want to find boring poeple Smile
watersoul
Brilliant topic, made me chuckle!

...it's not about being boring or exciting though, just different interests of different people.
Maybe the 'boring' girls are actually the best ones? Who really wants the bottle tan/peroxide blonde fakery found out on an average Saturday night?!
deanhills
D'Artagnan wrote:
See i tryed going out, and parting and that stuff, it's just not for me you know! i don't like crownded places, i don't like the taste of alcohol , i don't like loud music!... i don't like to go out friday night or saturday night just because you're supposed to... and i'd rather be reading an one hundred years old book then eclipse or new moon. I get it i'm boring... still it's been known some boring species that did find out a mate, where are all the boring girls?
You don't sound boring at all to me. Smile Why not check out book shops on a regular basis or your local library. I remember Vancouver, BC had an excellent library with regular fun courses. Always a good place to meet "boring people". There were courses on all kinds of interesting things like meditation, or career related stuff etc. etc. Or why not take your book to a coffee shop on a regular basis, maybe over weekends. You may just find her sitting their, reading her one hundred years book .... Smile
mshafiq
Now a days, I am spending my time with full boredom.
But my problem my family is not with me for the time being (for about 2 more months).

I wonder if I can find a serious to have chat (not online0 but not interested in sex at all. As I am really satisfied with my wife in this sense.

May be there is some kind of forum/site whose users are really serious.
Kindly someone may point to that link.
Thanks!!!
D'Artagnan
watersoul wrote:
Brilliant topic, made me chuckle!

...it's not about being boring or exciting though, just different interests of different people.
Maybe the 'boring' girls are actually the best ones? Who really wants the bottle tan/peroxide blonde fakery found out on an average Saturday night?!

Good! first of my new years resolution is done, made someone chucle makes me less boring right? Razz

deanhills wrote:

You don't sound boring at all to me. Why not check out book shops on a regular basis or your local library. I remember Vancouver, BC had an excellent library with regular fun courses. Always a good place to meet "boring people". There were courses on all kinds of interesting things like meditation, or career related stuff etc. etc. Or why not take your book to a coffee shop on a regular basis, maybe over weekends. You may just find her sitting their, reading her one hundred years book ....

well maybe i'm not that boring Razz, just kidding what i really mean to say is that i'm not the kind of person who likes to go out and parting, going into bars and clubbing, actually i'm not the guy who likes to go out at all Razz...

to me going out is going to a movie, to see a play on the theatre ,to eat some strange/junk food or to make a barbecue at one of my friends houses, maybe i'm indulging myself into the routine life of a midlife job - well i'm 22 so midlife is a little too much - but i do spend most of my free time at home doing stuff that i like...

but i've tryed the "vida loca" of partying and stuff and that's just not for me, i don't enjoy it everytime i'm out, i can't shake the feeling that i'm out of place in such an crownded environment and most of the the time i'd rather be home watching fringe or house... i mean, why is everybody trying to get in a place you can barelly move around, everytime i step into a club i want to leave, there is too much people... people!

the last girl which i dated proved me that it's not like in magnetism, the oposittes don't attract so much, she was sweet and all but she was a party animal and i can't be with that kind of girl , nothing wrong with partying, its just a question of interests, and interest is really hard to mach, it's even more difficult when you're not really planing to socialize that much, the odds are really low.
hunnyhiteshseth
I think your must be a common problem because lot of guys do not like partying, drinking etc. If you are so much at home, why do not you try online match making services like cupid etc ?
deanhills
D'Artagnan wrote:
the last girl which i dated proved me that it's not like in magnetism, the oposittes don't attract so much, she was sweet and all but she was a party animal and i can't be with that kind of girl , nothing wrong with partying, its just a question of interests, and interest is really hard to mach, it's even more difficult when you're not really planing to socialize that much, the odds are really low.
What kind of interests do you have? Perhaps you can try and develop them more by taking courses. For example if you like the theater there could be courses on that. Or you could join a book reading club. If you like jazz, you can join a jazz club, etc. .... Smile

There would be a good chance of making friends at places like that. They don't necessarily have to be girl friend material, but it could spice things up for you from company point of view.
vibedynamite
Everybody has their own opinion on what is boring.

If you are boring as in you don't like to do anything, then finding a girl may be tough. A girl who, also, doesn't like to do anything probably doesn't get out much. Maybe try an online dating service.

Otherwise, possibly a library, a museum, a coffeehouse, or a bookstore.
iyepes
Look for boring girls in boring places like libraries, reading clubs, poetry reading, film watching clubs, etc, etc.

I really don't think that your likes are boring, I think you should look for girls in the places you like to spend time. Who says that everybody have to enjoy crowded places. World has plenty of girls suitable for you.

I don't recomend you the internet arena, full of damaged people..... look to us ha, ha, ha.
mshafiq
iyepes wrote:
... I don't recomend you the internet arena, ....

I agree at least to this point. Internet is really not a true source of happiness and it is just virtual. Having company of real beings are something else.
Do not believe. ..
Collect data who use antidepressant a lot.
I understand that spending time is not an issue on internet. Internet consumes the time like hell.
Rather,
When a lot of time is spent on internet time for good acts becomes shorter and it gives stress.

On the other hand when we talk walk eat .. together we are using more senses and we get real feelings ads we try to guess from gestures while on internet we are not sure if other person is telling a lie or pretending or is really what he/she is writing/showing..