FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What did I learn yesterday?

mshafiq
Under this (What did I learn yesterday?) topic, we will share/discuss what we learnt yesterday.

As I believe a human being learns from the the lap of his/her mother to the grave (ie until he dies).

Let me start from myself.

Yesterday I was in a company of mt sincere friend. After a long discussion what I learned is given below.

Always be aggressive in your ideas and goals. Do not let the things/matter go thinking it is fate.

Fate/luck is a field of actions and objects that is given by God but do not hesitate to play and explore it fully.

The example is here – about what is field of Luck or fate.

One baby was sit in a small crib with only one ball in it. However he moves around every inch of that little space and play wth ball in different ways, jumps in the crib, rolls and enjoys a lot. Please remember here are many limitations: 1. Little space, 2. One toy etc.

While there is another baby, he was sit my his/her mother in a room full of toys. However he does not have aggressive approach and keeps sitting on the same place and not even touching a single toy unless someone hands it over to him. So he was given a big field of actions and objects but he is not using it.

Although the opportunity can give better time to 2nd baby but 1st one is better.

Imagine if 2nd baby does have aggressive approach ….

Lesson: We should do at least what we can.

Note: Please keep positive attitude whatever you do.
medesignz
what i learnt yesterday was purely that I wish that there were more hours in the day
mshafiq
When we live together with wife and children, we may often think to have some weeks away from them and as life is full of hassle.
But when it happens (like I am living away from my family although I know it is matter of some weeks), We remember the children the most.
So what I learned, unless children will be able to take care of themselves, life can never be easier with or without family.

Responsibilities or sadness ....

May God bless me peace. -- Amen!
deanhills
I was learning lots about 9 11. I was checking through some of the reports as well as YouTube shows. This is however a topic where the more one studies through the materials, the more one realizes how little knowledge is really available. This is probably going to be another "who did it?" mystery that will keep people guessing for decades and decades.
gumusova
learned nothing Sad Smile
Greatking
speaking into my life what i want to become in life.
speaking positively to people and to my self.
i learned not to stop staying good things to myself and not to stop saying positive things into my life.
it will surely come to pass that which you speak.
as a man thinks in his heart so he is and will he be.
mshafiq
What I learnt/observed is that Health is really the most precious thing in the world. Most us do not know that the ability to laugh is a blessing.

Honestly speaking it was yesterday but it was Wednesday evening (and now it Monday).
Detail:
Anyway, let us come to the point, On Wednesday evening because of pain in the left ribs it was becoming harder and harder to breath. Although it started on Tuesday morning but now the breaths were becoming shorter and shorter and pain was with every breath.
I hardly reached the clinic and mentioned them the situation, doctor saw me and suggested to go to emergency as soon as possible.
Anyway, I called 911 and went to hospital in ambulance.. After tests (physical test, ultrasound, blood test, X-ray etc.) I was told I am suffering from Pneumonia. Now I am taking anti biotic four time per 24 hours.

Now I am much better but ``` unable to laugh ``` as still I suffer from tremendous pain due to laugh, cough etc.
So I am unable to watch movies (except SciFi) as if a scene come to make laugh, it pains and I tried three movies and dropped the idea of watching them.
Anyway, Take Care and Good Luck
deanhills
Greatking wrote:
speaking into my life what i want to become in life.
speaking positively to people and to my self.
i learned not to stop staying good things to myself and not to stop saying positive things into my life.
it will surely come to pass that which you speak.
as a man thinks in his heart so he is and will he be.
I've definitely learned something from this. This is really very true. Sort of self-perpetuating. The vibrations one puts out attracts most of the same, doubly so. Positive will attract positive and negative negative. In all of that probably one's relationship with oneself is the most important one. If we can't think positive about ourselves, how can we think positive of anyone else?
mshafiq
The ability to sneeze is a blessing from GOD.
I have heard that whenever you sneeze, say ‘Thanks to God’ as it is a good sign of health. And consequently other person should say ‘God bless you’.
Until now I never thought about it.
As I mentioned before, now a days, I am suffering from Chest Infection (Pneumonia), I am unable to sneeze for about ten days. I have to suppress this urge when it comes as I can not afford the pain associated with sneezing.
So now I learn why it is a sign of health, when we sneeze – we realize or not – almost all kind of muscles get stretched and relaxed in a sudden and spontaneous way/phenomenon/action. It mean only healthy person can sneeze properly. So the reason is to say ‘Thanks GOD’.
Exception: UNLESS IT IS AGAIN AND AGAIN DUE TO ALLERGY or due to some other disease.
Good Luck, Thanks!!!
animasyonokulu
i was learning, how i get more money from internet Smile
mshafiq
Yesterday I learnt if you are intelligent but not cleaver then you might not be able to progress rapidly.
This is generally true if you are working in some company (ie in context of job).
If you would claim that you have many examples then believe me it is just by chance or by luck.

So if someone knows how to make bosses convinced even one does not know the solution, that will win the game despite the fact that one more intelligent an competent person actual have done the job and even after original person would the actual job but other will get the title.
I think it is not new. It is from the day 1st. This is the World.
So the world is probably full of responsibilities and stress and depression for innocent people.
Any comment will be welcome.
nigam
i learned that i should have relax for 5 days after my oral surgery and my face is still swelling but can't resist opening laptop and now, i have time right here Smile........
metalfreek
I definitely learned something but forgot what I learned.
mshafiq
If you are depressed it becomes harder to yield good performance.
The role of circumstances is vital to one's metal state.
For example
Sometimes we are put in a situation where chances are not given but Boss conclude we are not capable of doing that thing as compared to the situation where less competent one is given that chance and assumed he can do perfectly with little more training.
This is sometime because of pre-assumed assumptions.
As it is almost impossible to prove what you could prove better than that person because you would never ever get that chance, so how the real experiment can occur.
That is why probably it is called 'the World' where real justice happen sometimes only.

Where bad people may become leaders and good people may not even win their own seats.
etc. etc .....

This what I came to know in last few days.
rogue_skydragon
mshafiq wrote:
If you are depressed it becomes harder to yield good performance.
The role of circumstances is vital to one's metal state.
For example
Sometimes we are put in a situation where chances are not given but Boss conclude we are not capable of doing that thing as compared to the situation where less competent one is given that chance and assumed he can do perfectly with little more training.
This is sometime because of pre-assumed assumptions.
As it is almost impossible to prove what you could prove better than that person because you would never ever get that chance, so how the real experiment can occur.
That is why probably it is called 'the World' where real justice happen sometimes only.

Where bad people may become leaders and good people may not even win their own seats.
etc. etc .....

This what I came to know in last few days.

Amen! This is exactly what I have been learning about lately. The rationalization may be a bit crude, but there is definitely truth to it.
chatrack
I learned IFSC code has 11 digits
Greatking
yesterday i was at church and i learned that without God we are nothing.
i also learned that with God all things are possible.
and also that the church was formed on the day of Pentecost when the group of people gathered were praying and the spirit of God settled on them as clove of tongues like fire.
i also learned about encouraging oneself when we find ourselves in distressing situations.
and then inquiring of the Lord for help and solution.
and then gather courage and take action based on the word of God and what God has directed you to do.
friho
i learned belive myself , full more confident and face everything bravely . no matter success or failed ,i tried to.
congra
what i learn yesterday is time flies quickly and i didn't do anything meaningful.
newberie
What I learnt is that Health is really the most precious thing in the world. We should take care
medesignz
What i learned yesterday is that my friends are really good people, and arent just there to rib you Very Happy
BadBBilly
What i learned yesterday is that my wife makes an awesome fathers day breakfast, Pancakes with strawberries whopped cream and honey- Perfect!!
And that when your footy team digs in and goes hard they can win against all odds---Go Broncos!!!Finals here we come!!! Laughing
shivaghimire
I learned we should speak only after thinking. Once spoke bad it could not be recovered.
pll
What did I learned yesterday is that when a text message goes through an antenna it comes back to a central server and goes out to another antenna.

So if I take the message (I name it ''1'') goes in the antenna ''A'', and comes out from the antenna ''B'' to go through phone ''2''
The path would be :

TEXT FROM 1 -> Antenna A -> Central -> antenna B -> phone 2!

This is really special because it takes like less than 1 second to receive the message and the central can be kilometers away!

I hope it was interesting!