FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Difficulty with publishing Website

deanhills
I have had difficulty with publishing my website from Microsoft Expression Web, I also tried Microsoft FrontPage as an alternative (hence the reference to FrontPage in the screen shot I made) and that did not work either. About a year ago there was no problem and I put the Website together with Microsoft Expression Web. Then a few months ago I deleted it from Frihost. Before I deleted it I downloaded it to my computer. Problem occurred however when I tried to re-publish it from my computer to the Website. I can upload the odd picture file etc. as well as import those (but it takes quite a while for those to upload), but I have great difficulty in publishing the Website in its entirety. This message comes up when I do:

I checked up on the cPanel and the FrontPage Extensions are OK. What does Sharepoint Services mean?
AftershockVibe
Frihost doesn't use SharePoint, its a bit like wiki software and google sites and integrates with MS Office. It's expensive and therefore only used by businesses who think it's easier to let MS just do all the support.

I'm afraid I've not used FrontPage for years, but is there a "connection settings" or similar? Make sure it knows it's connecting to FTP.