FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I finally got my site hosted

zaith
http://www.zaith.frihost.net/mywebsite3.htm

This is my website, It took me like 3 months to do it so... how is it?
wistom
Ok, i see, The site is very good, for your hard work, But your site the backcolor is back. That not very good i think. If you can change the color i think that maybe very good. And the site style not very good i think so so you can improve it.
zaith
Anyone else?
ronitvohra
The Combination u use is of very dark colours....

I dont like it either........Black n red.......
irkekajo
the colors are all right, but I don't think the links will do. you could try to add some frames to your site. you can make them work seperatly and with that create more attractive buttons. maybe it would be nice to add zome pictures or photographs to your site/background. However, I do like the combination of black and red. nice contrast :wink: how long did it take you to fabricate this page.. and with wate tools did you make it?.. personally I prefer photoshop for pictures, but it is so (!!) expensive.. I just can't find an acceptable free program.. have you got any tips?
Dark_Jedi06
irkekajo wrote:
the colors are all right, but I don't think the links will do. you could try to add some frames to your site. you can make them work seperatly and with that create more attractive buttons. maybe it would be nice to add zome pictures or photographs to your site/background. However, I do like the combination of black and red. nice contrast Wink how long did it take you to fabricate this page.. and with wate tools did you make it?.. personally I prefer photoshop for pictures, but it is so (!!) expensive.. I just can't find an acceptable free program.. have you got any tips?
The GIMP is probably the best, free image editing program you'll find.

Download it here:
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

Learn about it here:
http://www.gimp.org/
otaku
It's a cool site but there's one problem.
When you click on a link to go some where the visited link color is black which is the same as the background. that get's really annoing.

But overall it's a cool site. Looking foward to see what it becomes.
sdn
I found your site really cool! but have ever heared about some thing called website design I mean images & some things like think about man Rolling Eyes

if you can't do it & you can download many design for free
chek this out Skaidon
mele
Well, design is simple and easy to navigate, if black + red is your theme then that is fine too. Did you consider using graphical links? Well, if graphics are not in your theme of this webpage, then I suggest you get rid of underlined text, and make links always be Red (and lower tone red for currently viewing page. Also one thing that you defenitly need to do is align all of your pages to "LEFT", like your "home" page, it will look a lot better.

P.S. I find your site entertaining, good job.
Motoracer380
hahaha.. i aced your test
T3 Architect
its okay chould use some desgn
tkcy
Well, it would be great if u can improve on ur design.
skyroja
layout doesn't impress, but grafics are great, work on !
Fusion
The designed layout is bad...needs more content and well... a better layout ofcourse!
zaith
Any more advice? I added google adsense and made an ad for my forums in photoshop and put it on the top of each page.
Astrolopitecos
is not an bad idea but u should use "border=o" in u'r menu and u'r
head banner, dont center u'r main text because it sucks whe u'r reading and
try to use some css to give some color to u'r website, because that default link color sucks badly Sad
another thing, u should make u'r table with only one width and centered, because if u click the other links u will see that u'r menu goes inside,make all pages equal in table width

Stay well Cool
tkcy
well, u can make your left navigation bar look more interesting.
budazz
i dont like it...4 out of 10..sorry for that but dont be discourage...

this will help you to improve it.. Cool
reshi
Its allright but the links are quite basic, and because you have changed the link colours some people may find it confusing. Could probably do with an intro paragraph explaining the site.

Good attempt though!
joshua_erceg
I don't exactly like the color scheme...
Your site is ohk - but I do think that it could be better.
Things like interperating images into to the layout - maybe use some CSS (a good place to find out about CSS is http://www.csszengarden.com
& alternate fonts... It looks like the my graphics heading was made in powerpoint (nothing wrong with that though... Smile )
Heh, your test & random stories remind me of someone in my class lol
Overall I would give it a 6/10 Smile
zaith
joshua_erceg wrote:
I don't exactly like the color scheme...
Your site is ohk - but I do think that it could be better.
Things like interperating images into to the layout - maybe use some CSS (a good place to find out about CSS is http://www.csszengarden.com
& alternate fonts... It looks like the my graphics heading was made in powerpoint (nothing wrong with that though... Smile )
Heh, your test & random stories remind me of someone in my class lol
Overall I would give it a 6/10 Smile

lol, yea, it was made in powerpoint. That was a while ago; I didn't have photoshop at the time.

anyone else?
budazz
you did it on powerpoint? is that possible?...

i think you mean front page... Rolling Eyes
smart19
it give me a scare
as the black is together with the pic on the web
zaith
budazz wrote:
you did it on powerpoint? is that possible?...

i think you mean front page... Rolling Eyes

I did the text "Zaith's website" on powerpoint.