FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Change to Frihost Directory listing please?

watersoul
Many moons ago I put a Frihost directory listing up (http://watersoul.frih.net/lepetitloron) but due to a period of inactivity I lost my hosting and after 'coming back' my new subdomain became watersoul.frihost.net so the directory link became invalid.

Just wondering, as my mate is still 'scratching his living' offering self-catering holidays in the South of France, is it possible to change my directory listing to show http://watersoul.frihost.net/lepetitloron so it redirects to his new web presence?

I'll be grateful for any assistance, if it costs a few Fri$ or Coins to happen then thats fair enough as well.

*Edit* I can't remember if it's in the Directory rules or not, but if listings are only meant for Frihosted pages I'll make a copy site if necessary?
Bondings
Changed.

Normally it needs to be hosted by us, or at least that's the intention. However, nowadays it is a pretty mess(*). A lot of the links don't work anymore and from the ones that do work, quite a lot are not hosted by us anyway. At least your link is a redirect from our subdomain hosted by us. Wink

(*) After creating the directory it wasn't used as often as intended (definitely the websites weren't viewed enough), hence it is a bit abandoned for more important stuff that needs/needed to be done.
watersoul
Cheers Bondings Smile

...I'll put a copy page up with a click through link (on my Frihost space) as soon as I've got a spare ten minutes.
Last minute Christmas shopping to do first though!