FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What you listen to music?

disipal
I trance, dance, elektro, club Smile . And you that listen? Very Happy
Dillian
ROOOCCKKK
Twikki
Emo, Love Metal, Rock, Punk Cool
soulman
Progressive Metal,
Gothic Metal,
Indie (Like Acro L'Altra),
Opera (Like Charlotte Church and Meav)
few popular music
arch23
Blues, Rock, Rock-Blues Cool
uknowgary
I prefer playing my music with my keyboard. Hope to find a job quick to buy a Yamaha Tyros.
My signature: what I post reflect my thinking and knowledge. Sometimes, it may be wrong. So I am not responsible for what I posted. If my thinking is correct and it benefits you. Just PM me to thank me. My website is www.msu.edu/~avss. Feel free to visit my organization. These is no limit for the bandwidth for my website. You can visit it at anytime. But please dont hack it coz I'll kill you. (I just got my black belt in karate last week).
rockroyalty
i listen to anything...but i really love rock...linkin park and stuff...and also punk..good charlotte...but basically...i listen to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll kinds of music..Wink
anxiety1
rock - muse, pink floyd
indie - libertines, bloc party
punk - sex pistols, offspring
drum n bass - fluid, sk swaka, zinc
dance - faithless
accoustic - Adam Green

MY BAND ANXIETY!!! http://www.anxietysound.com
Lokine
All sorts of things: metal, hard rock, soft rock, emo, pop-punk, acoustic rock, classic rock/metal, blues, jazz, classic, traditional Irish/Scottish/Celtic, country, Broadway... No, really, I listen to a LOT of different musical styles.
kazoe
generally, i listen to rock, though when im in certain moods i listen to industrials

but most of the time i listen to these genres

punk/hardcore
goth rock (the original one, not the metally stuff you hear nowadays)
prog
j-rock
and sometimes, i listen to symphonic and classical music.
Monkeydog
Anything that I think sounds good really...but I mainly listen to:
Classic Rock/Mteal
J-Rock
J-Pop
Video Games music(mainly stuff by Nobuo Umeatsu)

>.>
Hoogeveense RAT
I listen all, except classics. And don't why I don't like classics, maybe it is too quite.
1day
Rap, Rock, Punk that kinda stuff.. you get the idea Twisted Evil
theRist
Hip-Hop, Etno-Techno, Alternative etc.
Helios
Melodic Progressive Power Heavy Trash Speed Metal
also, Hard Rock and Rock

Razz
4patlar
TECHNO .......YEAH............EXTACY::::::::::
gnomme
I listen to all tipes of music! since classic to eletronic
gnomme
I listen to all tipes of music! since classic to eletronic
TeK
I listen to rap, Hip Hop (yes they're different), reggae culture, reggae dancehall, soca, calypso, some acid rock, and some R&B
Motif
^ Yes they are mate Smile
I listen to Rap & Hip-hop (both of those mainly), new metal, jazz, new-age, ambient, lounge, rock, old songs (50's,60's and 70's).....
To say in short, I can listen to any music, as long as its not pop Razz
moonunit
I like world music with good danceable beats. I'm really into a producer named Nitin Sawheny right now. Check out his Human album. Karmix, a project produced by the guy who started Buddha bar has a cool sound too.
mceejaydee
Hip-Hop, Rap, Rock, Rap/Rock (Linkin Park).
ddukki
I mainly listen to Alternative Rock and a little smooth jazz. I like Hip-Hop and some Pop. Of course, if it's over-played, I get annoyed easily, but that's another story.
BadBoyPK
Pop Rock and Dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erik
Rock / Metal / Nu-Metal / Emo
eX_RaCeR
in this moment all the cd of tupac Very Happy i love this rapper...
makiyo
Nu Jazz
Acid Jazz
Bossa Nova
Broken Beat
Deep House
... etc
pixelsmack
Soul, Indie, Regge, Ska, Punk, Goth (i.e Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard), Trip Hop, Breakbeat.... I like lots of music Very Happy
ShinLi
I like mutliple genres. Although I'm really not into pop/trance or dance, especially trance gives me a headacke lol. Anyway, I love to listen to Celtic music, I recently discovered it for real, and I absolutly wub it ^^. I also like to listen to Gothicrock, Metal, Rock. I'm not into R&B or rap, but I adore dutch rap (not all the songs though). Dutch rap sounds just so much better then rap in english, it's more true and down to earth I suppose, which fits me lol.
SunburnedCactus
IDM, Gabba, Jungle, DnB, Hip-Hop, Leftfield, Trance, Funk, Metal, Post Rock, Be-Bop... (fades out)
icugaming
SunburnedCactus wrote:
IDM, Gabba, Jungle, DnB, Hip-Hop, Leftfield, Trance, Funk, Metal, Post Rock, Be-Bop... (fades out)

Post rock? NICE. I love that stuff. Few here do.
mgan0tisi
Im more of a Genre type person. As long as the song sounds nice, I like it. But I usually listen to hip hop and r&b..
kokanayak
I think the best one is RAP. Rolling Eyes
thelwordNL
indie / emo / pop / pop-rock
bao
I like POP music.
Andr31
i like electronic, new age, jazz and classic
Keshav
I love all kinds of music. Currently my fav tracks are from The Corrs and Rammstein!!
neneehnoisnafita
All sorts of things: metal, hard rock, soft rock, emo, pop-punk, acoustic rock,etc..
ReliEnt
i like rock screao, metal, i like real heavy guitar. My roomates listen to techno so ive been listening to a bit of that but i cant stand country