FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mental - TV Series

deanhills
This series have been around for a while now, but is making its rounds again with Fox Series. I really like the series and specifically the lead character, Dr. Jack Gallagher (Chris Vance) who has a rather unorthodox method of approaching his patients and often has to turn into a detective as well. It is very light in the touch, and Jack Gallagher a very likeable guy, including riding his bike everywhere and always being of good cheer.
D'Artagnan
deanhills wrote:
This series have been around for a while now, but is making its rounds again with Fox Series. I really like the series and specifically the lead character, Dr. Jack Gallagher (Chris Vance) who has a rather unorthodox method of approaching his patients and often has to turn into a detective as well. It is very light in the touch, and Jack Gallagher a very likeable guy, including riding his bike everywhere and always being of good cheer.

this series was canceled for quite a while now, he was supposed to be the nicer cooler house, i gave him a chance but i never could get interest in the episodes, they should have tryed to get more in the head of the patients i think
deanhills
D'Artagnan wrote:
this series was canceled for quite a while now, he was supposed to be the nicer cooler house, i gave him a chance but i never could get interest in the episodes, they should have tryed to get more in the head of the patients i think
Maybe you are right. They made him too much of a hero and a a smartass. I hope he gets another series one day, as he is really a very good actor. I saw him in Prison Break as well.
D'Artagnan
deanhills wrote:
D'Artagnan wrote:
Maybe you are right. They made him too much of a hero and a a smartass. I hope he gets another series one day, as he is really a very good actor. I saw him in Prison Break as well.

he was killer on priston break, sure hope he gets another chance as the main character!