FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Batman Beyond





Flakky
I got a dvd box of Batman Beyond last Sinterklaas (like Santa, but Dutch) and I must say I really enjoy it. It's about Bruce Wayne who is too old to be the Batman and he get's a follower who takes over the job.

If you like Batman but never seen the anime you should definately see this as I really enjoy watching this.
QrafTee
Flakky wrote:
I got a dvd box of Batman Beyond last Sinterklaas (like Santa, but Dutch) and I must say I really enjoy it. It's about Bruce Wayne who is too old to be the Batman and he get's a follower who takes over the job.

If you like Batman but never seen the anime you should definately see this as I really enjoy watching this.
Anime? Batman Beyond isn't anime, but I enjoyed it too when it was on KidsWB so long ago. Unfortunately it's not canon, and the comic that was based off of it did not get many fans.

I liked it and it had some good story and bad guys--I didn't really care for his girlfriend or sidekick though. I especially liked his interactions with the Justice League and such. Keep watching it to the end, it gets CRAZY! I don't know if your set comes with the movie about Wayne and the Joker, but if it doesn't be sure to obtain it somehow--it's bloody good.
Flakky
QrafTee wrote:
Flakky wrote:
I got a dvd box of Batman Beyond last Sinterklaas (like Santa, but Dutch) and I must say I really enjoy it. It's about Bruce Wayne who is too old to be the Batman and he get's a follower who takes over the job.

If you like Batman but never seen the anime you should definately see this as I really enjoy watching this.
Anime? Batman Beyond isn't anime, but I enjoyed it too when it was on KidsWB so long ago. Unfortunately it's not canon, and the comic that was based off of it did not get many fans.

I liked it and it had some good story and bad guys--I didn't really care for his girlfriend or sidekick though. I especially liked his interactions with the Justice League and such. Keep watching it to the end, it gets CRAZY! I don't know if your set comes with the movie about Wayne and the Joker, but if it doesn't be sure to obtain it somehow--it's bloody good.
I saw a trailer on YouTube (for the movie). The box includes the movie so I am thrilled Smile

I am currently at episode 16 of season 2! Smile

PS: I though anime covered all animation. Just read a Wikipedia page and it says it does not need to be Japanese style animation (Japanese definition) but it is Japanese style animation in English-language dictionaries. Though if you know what Batman is called I'll use that word for clarity Smile
Quote:
Word usage

In Japan, the term anime does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style; instead, it serves as a blanket term to refer to all forms of animation from around the world.[18][19] English-language dictionaries define anime as "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation" or as "a style of animation developed in Japan".[20][21]
menino
I think I saw one movie that came out of Batman Beyond, which involved the Joker and a mysterious hero called Red.
It was a nice story, but sad in the ending.

Now that you pointed me in this direction, I'll have to watch it, as it sounds interesting, and see if its really good. Smile
QrafTee
Flakky wrote:
PS: I though anime covered all animation. Just read a Wikipedia page and it says it does not need to be Japanese style animation (Japanese definition) but it is Japanese style animation in English-language dictionaries. Though if you know what Batman is called I'll use that word for clarity Smile
Quote:
Word usage

In Japan, the term anime does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style; instead, it serves as a blanket term to refer to all forms of animation from around the world.[18][19] English-language dictionaries define anime as "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation" or as "a style of animation developed in Japan".[20][21]
Unfortunately, that's one of the bad things about Wikipedia; since it can be edited by anyone, the wrong information can be published with false opinions.
ato784
I forgot about this show! I do remember it now, and I remember enjoying it. It was the coolest show on television for a while.
manyakbey
counter stick never miss it more after watching the bi Stickin biizle counter.
driftingfe3s
I loved batman beyond. I also watched it on the WB back when it was still airing.

How many episodes is the boxed set?
ham65
I never liked batman.

LOL
codersfriend
The movie batman beyond: return of the joker is pretty cool Smile
codersfriend
ham65 wrote:
I never liked batman.

LOL

LOL don't you know that batman was destined to be you..




hahaha just kidding Smile[/img]
donoob88
there was an anime batman. i think it is batman, the brave and the bold.. Smile
___________________
if you don't want to commit mistake from your words, don't talk Very Happy
codersfriend
donoob88 wrote:
there was an anime batman. i think it is batman, the brave and the bold.. Smile

Anime? I think you're referring to Batman: Gotham knight. But it's not that good
Related topics
Batman Begins
Batman Begins
Me beyond smokes
Batman, Robin, steamroller
Batman Series Revisited
What is your favorite cartoon.
What's beyond the known universe?
Beyond Good and Evil 1 & 2
What is the true defenition of ANIME?
Rockman ZX Walkthrough
Batman Sighting Puts Schools on Lockdown
Who's Better Batman Or Superman
[var] Que canción estás escuchando en este preciso momento?
El Superheroe sin pelicula (por ahora)
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.