FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comments on Directory Submissions

Ghost Rider103
I noticed recently I've been getting a lot of views from Frihost lately. Not sure if it's from my signature or the Directory, but this brings a good idea to mind.

For the page like this for the directory: http://www.frihost.com/directory/site-290.php allowing people to comment on the websites may be a good idea.

I also think we should go through and clean out the directory, there are a lot of websites on there that are no longer valid and many of the links are broken.

Maybe even a rating system would be a cool feature too. It might bring more activity towards directory submissions and activity.
adri
Actually the whole Directory system should be recoded/reorganized. First of all, you (the user) should be able to control all of your directories on one page, probably the account page. (Adding, deleting, changing should be easy, although the adding should be moderated like it is now) A rating system and/or comments system isn't a bad idea either... Maybe we could integrate it with the forum so you can gain points and track your comments with the 'View your posts' etc.

adri