FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Searching for Web Site Buttons

ChunkyBustout
Hello all,

If you know of a good site that has free buttons to use on a web page, please let me know. I don't care if they are Flash, Java, DHTML or even jpegs as long as they're cool and not too weird or plain. I'm getting cross-eyed looking around so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks.
SamiTheBerber
Hi!
Free buttons might be good place for you. Is that what you are looking for? You can also make a easy goolge search for it.

No thanks neede Wink
1day
You could just make your own buttons on Photoshop or some other picture maker and then you make the link and stuff yourself Smile
pixelkitten83
what kind of buttons are you looking for anyway? you can try searching it or maybe you can make some for yourself in photoshop or paint shop pro, all you need is a little inspiration, well, it has to be based on what you like though. Wink
ChunkyBustout
Thanks for all the suggestions.

Composing my site has been a bear of a task and I've been trying to minimize the time involved. I used Google to search for some buttons but, for the most part, they suck. It looks like I will have to create my own buttons. It seems I have some better ideas after seeing what's available (from what's free anyway).
SgtGarcia
There might still be people interested in buttons. I like the site www.flamingtext.com. The URL suggests you can put text on fire, but that's only one thing. They also have a lot of buttons, you can customize them online and they will be generated for you with intructions how to use it.
gamo
ChunkyBustout wrote:
Hello all,

If you know of a good site that has free buttons to use on a web page, please let me know. I don't care if they are Flash, Java, DHTML or even jpegs as long as they're cool and not too weird or plain. I'm getting cross-eyed looking around so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks.

I suggest you should create your own buttons by your style with Photoshop 7 upwards. Let you begin from www.thewebmachine.com because this site has a mass off tutorials and so many links to the other professional graphic sites. Try some way to create crystal buttons and so on. Then you can do any things you want. Good luck to you.
ChunkyBustout
I have them now. I ended up designing my own. Not the most outstanding work I've done but they tie my site together well.

Thanks for all the suggestions!
FireFoxDB
If you looking for another again because you don't like this i would say go to the marketplace forum
ChunkyBustout
FireFoxDB wrote:
If you looking for another again because you don't like this i would say go to the marketplace forum

What is all this about?