FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help figuring out what this article means. (Oracle-Sun)

Asap170
The blog post is here: http://blogs.sun.com/bigadmin/entry/burundi_approves_oracle_sun_merger

But I have a project on Burundi and being a techie that I am I came across this article and was curios what it all meant. Because I don't fully understand it. Like BigAdmin HCL I read it's description and all it seems that it does is provide information if their operating system will run on their computer's specs. I find it pretty useless...

(Moderator: If this is in the wrong Category please move it because I had no clue where to put it.)
pioneer987
Asap170 wrote:
The blog post is here: http://blogs.sun.com/bigadmin/entry/burundi_approves_oracle_sun_merger

But I have a project on Burundi and being a techie that I am I came across this article and was curios what it all meant. Because I don't fully understand it. Like BigAdmin HCL I read it's description and all it seems that it does is provide information if their operating system will run on their computer's specs. I find it pretty useless...

(Moderator: If this is in the wrong Category please move it because I had no clue where to put it.)

This is probably not the site that you are looking for!
You attempted to reach blogs.sun.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.oracle.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of blogs.sun.com. You should not proceed.