FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WOW

TiffanyTerrorXO
I haven't been very active in this forum in a crazy long time. I'm crazy negative on points, lmfao. Everything is way different. I think that I like it better this way to be honest.
Ghost Rider103
Well, welcome back!

You are quite far in the negative points, Lol. Go to the account page to request them to be reset.

There are a lot of new features. You probably already noticed the new coins system to buy top level domain names.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Again, welcome back!
TiffanyTerrorXO
Yeah I noticed the new Coin system, and I think that it is pretty cool, and I never knew that they could reset points. See I am learning something new about this place all the time.
Ankhanu
Daaaamn. Yeah, get a points reset Razz

Welcome back Smile
standready
TiffanyTerrorXO wrote:
I never knew that they could reset points.

Points reset is a very recent addition. Welcome back! Don't be a stranger.
TiffanyTerrorXO
Lol, yeah I just sent a point reset request, so I will see how that goes. I am shocked that they didn't shut down my account.
Ankhanu
It's more work than it's worth to remove or deactivate old accounts... and, all too often people do like you, and reappear after a while. You probably wouldn't have posted again if it was a hassle to do so.
TiffanyTerrorXO
Yes that is very true. I would hate to run a large forum like this, when it came to inactive accounts.
ocalhoun
Moved to Introductions forum. -ocalhoun
Ghost900
Welcome back TiffanyTerror. There have been a number of nice changes and additions lately.
adri
Welcome back Tiffany, like everyone else said before this post, there have been some changes lately on Frihost. Smile

adri
Aredon
Considering inactive accounts don't really take that much space up (about as much as a text file). I doubt their terribly worried about it. I take fairly long breaks when life becomes too busy for me to be browsing forums, but I always come back Wink.
Flakky
TiffanyTerrorXO wrote:
Lol, yeah I just sent a point reset request, so I will see how that goes. I am shocked that they didn't shut down my account.

Yes I noticed that myself. I got quite a lot of emails in the past but nothing happened. I think Bondings should do one automated sweep Smile That would sure clean up a lot.
TiffanyTerrorXO
yeah you would think once you dropped below a certain number it would be set to automatically move the account.
Aredon
Yeah but then a bunch of people would complain, and they would have to deal with restoring a bunch of removed accounts all the time. I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist out of pure convenience for the admins. Besides, I'm not sure everyone would agree on what would be a fair point value to automatically delete accounts on. So there'd be that debate as well.

To summarize, too much effort to save a few Kb in the database. Rolling Eyes