FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love? Lust?

CuddleBunny
I've been on various websites regarding the idea of "How do you know when you're in love?", "What does love feel like" and just some other love related articles and found that there is a fine line between what one feels as lust and true love. Some of the website says that when a person is in love, they'd think about the future with the person they fancy, constantly thinking about the significant other, feel that they are always happy when they are in their company, yada yada yada,...

When you're in love, what do people often find themselves doing, particularly if the person is their boyfriend/girlfriend? Also, what's the difference between liking someone a lot and loving them? Is there really a difference? People use the term 'I love you' all the time. It's so overused nowadays especially by the younger generations that it has practically lost meaning when couples say it. I don't want to say this to the person I like until I fully understand it and I'm sure he feels the same about it too. What are the actual implications of the so commonly used phrase. I'd like to know what you guys think about this. When are you in love? What does it feel like? When is the right time to say it 'I love you' ???
deanhills
If you have to ask questions like these, then you can't be in love. It sort of hits you and then sends you to a different planet. Life sort of bursts into a rainbow of bright colours and you are walking on clouds all the time. You feel you have conquered the whole world and life is brimming with possibilities. Little things that used to irritate you in your friends just don't matter any more. You're just too happy to notice any of those, and also too focused on your significant other. You also seem to want to spend more time with your heart throb and your friends tend to see less of you. You also tend to want to take care of your appearance much more. And friends will be remarking on that. They will tell you how wonderful you are looking these days, and ask what has happened to you.
killer138

I THINK LOVE IS EXPRESSED THROUGH EYES..................IT IS THE EYES THROUGH WHICH U CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE.
WHEN U SEE HER WITH A ANOTHER BOY U REALLY FEEL LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD ,U START TALKING TO YOURSELF,U SHARE EVERYTHING WITH HER ,YOUR HEART STARTS BEATING FAST WHENEVER SHE IS AROUND ,U MAKE IDEAS TO IMPRESS HER,U IGNORE EVERY CALL OR MSG WHEN U ARE WITH HER,U TRAVEL MILES JUST TO MEET HER,U SPEND HOURS ON FACEBOOK TO TALK TO HER
U BUNK CLASSES ,................................................................
THIS IS SOMETHING I FEEL WHN I WAS IN LOVE .........................................
BUT BELIEVE ME IT IS NOTHING CAMPARE TO LOVE IN THIS WORLD .

ALTERNATIVE TO LOVE IS FLIRTING WHICH ONLY NEED SOME GUTS AND IT IS FREE OF PAIN Razz