FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I show more affection?

Denvis
Removed.
deanhills
Denvis, go for your instincts. If you're not the one to blurt out feelings that early in a relationship, then there is nothing wrong with that. I feel the same as you do. Two weeks are really very short, wow! Also good you stopped her as sometimes when there is too much too soon, the relationship can fizzle out soon as well.
Ankhanu
deanhills wrote:
I feel the same as you do. Two weeks are really very short, wow! Also good you stopped her as sometimes when there is too much too soon, the relationship can fizzle out soon as well.

At the same time, they've also been friends for two years; that's a fair bit of time for feelings to develop, even if they haven't been stated. That said, yeah, this is a different type of relationship than friendship.

As for what you can do, keep it light and simple. Like Deanhills said, follow your instincts; don't worry too much about expectations and follow what feels right. Circumstances dictate what is appropriate, and without a clear picture of circumstance, anything more would be sheer guess work Razz
deanhills
Thanks Ankhanu, I missed the part about the two year friendship. But also agree with you with regard to following instincts. Must be a little unfamiliar for a two year familiar relationship as well.
Flakky
Maybe you can send cute text messages once or twice a day. Invite her over to your house to do things and just spend as much attention when she is there. Pay interest in her and things would be fine I think.
LittleBlackKitten
Depends on her "love language". If you need help knowing what that is, google "Love languages" and that should help you figure out what she needs to have happen to communicate your love to her. It works for me and my husband!