FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shin chan

debjitbiswas
well hungama makes this cartoon too much.
simply too much.
i enjoyed every episode of this cartoon.
its awesome.
well thanks to hungama.
nezam
Shinchan ROXX! Razz
Flakky
I really enjoy watching Shin Chan. I used to watch it while I was little. I used to watch the dutch version of Shin Chan and now I watch the English version of it and the English version is much more mature.

When I was younger I didn't really understood why Shin Chan was banned because it wasn't that bad. Guess in Holland it got heavily censored.
codersfriend
Quote:
When I was younger I didn't really understood why Shin Chan was banned because it wasn't that bad. Guess in Holland it got heavily censored.

oh.. shinshan was banned? haha .. maybe because there are some scenes that might look disturbing for kids who are at the same age of shin shan.... but the cartoon is cool and simple.. I missed watching that show Very Happy[/quote]
drunkenkoz
Of course it was being censored in multiple countries. It was about an underage boy showing his ass half of the time.
loremar
Are you talking about Crayon Shin Chan? That was one of my favorites.

lol. The boy was just so mischievous. I would understand why some conservative countries banned such cartoon. I remember him draw something what his teacher thought is an elephant. Then he explains he actually draw his you know what. And also that time when he shoot a ray gun on his female teacher's butt (w/c is done by clamping both hands forming a gun and poke into someones butt). That was really funny. Laughing
Adiiforu
I have a shinchan tee shirt
sentimentvcf
It's very good series.
That laugh xD.
Years ago I see a lot.
ato784
nezam wrote:
Shinchan ROXX! Razz

I whole heartily disagree with your statement.
donoob88
i miss this cartoons too, here in our country, a rapper make his voice, it's nice, i like the way shin chan makes foolishness, we laugh, we always watch him. for me it is just okay, only that it's not a good influence, but even though i didn't doing what he do, i think it's only depends on the viewer. Very Happy
sukhjinder
Kya Tumhe Shimla Mirch pasand hai RazzRazz
codersfriend
This show looks kiddie but I guess your parents might not recommend you to watch this Smile