FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Saw 2???

crestwoodxc
Does anything know anything about Saw 2? Is it a continuation off the first or is it a whole brand new story with new people being tortured? And when does it come out?
SilverDogg
there actually gonna be a sequel to saw? wow, thats cool =D
just hope it gets as thrilling as the first one ^_^
Caxius
i hope other different history... Confused
toms.cheats
saw one was amazing i hope saw 2 is just as good does any1 know its uk realese date
mrblah
From IMDB it looks like there are only 2 returning people.
nickhaw
i never got around to seeing saw but it looked like a good concept for a horror movie.
AgenthHero
SAW 1 was a great movie. It was thrilling, horror, and kinda gory(lol).
I loved the ending. I cant wait for the second one
inesquecivel
I'm crazy for to see...

Wink
brightskies
Seems great. Now, groups of people are locked up in some kind of contraption that they have to escape. I'm wondering what kind of messed up situations they have prepared for us in this one. But, i guess that's what makes it fun Shocked
metal
Ya, this one looks like it may be better than the first one judgeing from the previews I have seen. we need a good scary movie for halloween.
Camel
Yehm, Saw 1 was quite good (hehe, you should see my face when that guy, who lend whole movie - those lookin dead, stand up, said "I'm a killer" and went out Cool ).
Ok, so he didnt sai "I'm the killer" - but it was it.
I hope vol.2 Wink gonna be that good as vol.1 (I've jus seen trailer, and I think it's gona be scary Smile ).
I hope so...
nakamaru
I haven't seen it yet but I'm very excited to.
inman
I heard Saw 2 is a very good movie. But you cant expect the same kind of suspense from Part 1 as we already know who the killer is. But still a friend of mine said there is some good twist in the end.

Neverthless this is a gorier flick compared to 1st one.

Another interesting trivia is, remember Leigh Whannell; the guy who played the youngster Adam in 1st movie. He is the co-writer of Part 2.
lavender
Saw 2 has a brilliant layered ending but the rest of the movie is not worth sitting through to get to the treat at the end.

Saw 3 looks like it'lkl be cool though.
AgenthHero
Cool, i cant wait to see that cool movie. Saw was the best horror concept of playing tricks on your mind kinda thing. cant wait to see Saw 2
lyanes
whats this movie about?? is it worth seeing?

just today some guy was talking about it and im thinking of getting it to watch it...

is it as good as they say? im not very much into horror movies, so i dont know how far this film gets you..
inman
lyanes wrote:
whats this movie about?? is it worth seeing?

just today some guy was talking about it and im thinking of getting it to watch it...

is it as good as they say? im not very much into horror movies, so i dont know how far this film gets you..

Check the IMDB page, pal. Also I recommend you to watch Saw 1 before part 2.
headless
i so badly want to see saw 2. i seen saw 1 and it was bloody scary. i goted the dvd and have seen it like twice. i watched the end of saw 1 and knew there would be a sequal. But i didn't know how long it would take, because the origianl saw from my point of view wasn't really known much. I only found out about it because i was in JB and was lookin for somtin kool to watch. im glad i watched it. and i was so excited when i heard the tralier. And dissapointed. You see i was about to watch south park. but there was a commercial brake. So i went away for like 30 secs. and when i came back i saw the very end of the saw 2 tralier. whiched sucked because i wanted to see the whole thing. This reacured another time (but no south park) and i miised the start. and finnaly i saw the whole saw 2 tralier, but the next day relised it was the supper short one. ANYWAY im pretty sure saw 2 is the sequal 2 saw 1. GOT TO SAW IT!
KungFuChris
Just to check with people, would you recommend viewing Saw (1) before checking this film out?

Is it likely that you need to watch them in order to keep it making sense, or does anyone think that watching 2 before 1 will ruin 1 for me?

Thanks
boringest
no need to watch the 1st one to watch the 2nd one...but there'll be certain parts which is linked to the first one...esp. near the end, so it'll be good to watch the 1st one 1st =P but if you don't have the time it's alright.

i think the 1st one's better though 'cos its fresh and all.
yagami
Saw 3 also rules Mad
elektronikevi
i saw it. it is good movie
it is saw 1's continue
De_Luis
KungFuChris wrote:
Just to check with people, would you recommend viewing Saw (1) before checking this film out?

Is it likely that you need to watch them in order to keep it making sense, or does anyone think that watching 2 before 1 will ruin 1 for me?

Thanks

There's indeed no absolute need to watch the first movie to follow the second, but since I rate the first higher I would definitely recommend you to see that one first. Cause otherwise I think it will spoil some things and the freshness of the first one. The second was more a continuation of the first. Not much new things to be honest, more gore and people who have to survive, only not as thrilling as the first one.
Samuri
Saw II Looks Awesome
Cream
I saw saw 2 the other day and it was great, with all the ways the people died and all. And the twist at the end was great!
The only problem I had is that not enough people died in unique ways, in the next one more people should die.
asmiller08
All I know is that saw 1 was a really freaky movie. Why someone would want to make such a movie is kind of sick.
JaeCee
Watched Saw 2, it was trippy. Crazy death scenes, freaky situations .. just plain good.
wumingsden
Nobodys really talked about what actually happens in Saw 2 so I'll tell you.....

SPOILERS BELOW

"Jigsaw", the killer returns. It turns out that he's dying of cancer.

There is one main twist in the end of the film, the survivor of the first film turns out to be a killer in this film Exclamation Honest.

The storyline is the same.

The cop who tried to find "Jigsaw" in the 1st film returns with his son. (not too sure wether there the same actors)

There is a link between everyone of them kidnapped - they were all arrested and charged with something that they didn't do. The cop mentioned above planted evidence on them to make sure that they were to be convicted.

"Jigsaw" dies.

The main person tht survived last time takes over his job.....

But who does she stab with a sringe of poison and leaves them to die Question Question Question

You'll have to watch it to find out....

HAHAHAHHA Very Happy
jeffleo
This movie is one of the most violent movies I've ever seen. I almost vomitted when I saw it. Haha. Excellent stuff, creepy and all. Considering the fact that Saw 1 was such a huge hit, Saw 2 ain't gonna be better than Saw 1. For those who wanna watch it, just prepare your stomach and try not to vomit lol.
inman
A DVDScr of this film has been recently released. Hoping to grab it soon and watch it soon. Saw 1 was an excellent thriller.
inman
Finally, saw the film yesterday. I must say it is an excellent thriller. Thou very violent and gory, the way they kept the pace of the film from going down is certainly worth mentioning. And the climax twist (thou not as good as the prequel) was also very good.

And I strongly believe Dr.Gordon in Saw I is still alive. Thou they dont "show" him in Saw 2, there are indirect indications.
users
I heard Saw 2 is a very good movie. But you cant expect the same kind of suspense from Part 1 as we already know who the killer is. But still a friend of mine said there is some good twist in the end.

Neverthless this is a gorier flick compared to 1st one.

Another interesting trivia is, remember Leigh Whannell; the guy who played the youngster Adam in 1st movie. He is the co-writer of Part 2
selda
I watched saw2 few days ago...
I just don't know why have to make a extention, if u don't have a proper subject for it...
The first saw was an exelent movie, but what comes to 2...don't waste ur time with it...
Chielus
Oh yes there will be blood Twisted Evil

not the kind of movie i like
kenetix
In Saw II the girl with the drug problems(Amanda I think)that escapes from Jigsaw's trap is put again in a trap but actually in the end she takes the old man's place. A very great movie, I hope Saw III will come out some time Smile.
inman
kenetix wrote:
In Saw II the girl with the drug problems(Amanda I think)that escapes from Jigsaw's trap is put again in a trap but actually in the end she takes the old man's place. A very great movie, I hope Saw III will come out some time Smile.

C'mon man. Dont be a spoiler Sad . Please edit your message.
Ivory Keys
I swear this movie is gory! Damn I can't take that Razz Bt I've seen it , hehe.
alkady
Man that movie was psychotic, The way people where tortured that was freaky. Who ever thought people can think of such crualty.
djcaution
I thought saw 1 was done much better
grnsmilie
Not as good story wise as Saw 1, but I found this one to be a lot more disturbing. Specifically, the needles and the key-in-a-box that the long haired woman tries to get. Good god, I was squirming...
inman
Most critics thrashed this movie calling it a low budget flick with bad cast performances. But frankly, do we need always a rich setting and top notch cast to make a thriller film?
SilverDogg
just saw (hehu) the movie a couple of days ago, and while its not as good as the first one, its still great!

cant wait for the third one =D