FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

favorite Movie for this year :)

michaelagustin
Hi everyone, Very Happy ! I'm so much interested in any movie, but mostly i love is to watch about animated movie or I say, 3d animated movies. hehe! for this year I have seen Ratatouille, this movie is very much encouraging people who love to do what they want to do. hehe! How about you? what is your favorite movie?
tdossi
Is there a long-awaited film this year as "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1"? Probably not, because almost half the world not wait for the final of the dark sorcerer Harry Potter. Very Happy

It will also soon be in 3D. Very Happy
michaelagustin
lets search for it if there is...heheh! Oh tdossi... thanks for you response!
silverdown
If had to choose right now, I think it would have to be either

• The Karate Kid with Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith
  • The Spy Next Door

Yes, I am a Jackie Chan fan!
menino
I loved Ratatouille.
I also liked Despicable me a lot, among the animated movies, including Green Lantern animated movie, and I believe a Movie is also coming out for Green Lantern.

Among the comedy movies, I found date night, the hangover and the other guys really funny. Laughing
confess
My favorite Bollywood movies are:-
Kbi khushi kbi gham
and
3-idiots
I like Devdas- although i haven't seen the entire film. Errr...I basically just fast forwarded through for all the dance sequences. Eventually, I'll watch the entire film.
nepalstar
My Favorite Movie "3 Idiots"

When i say that this is easily the best aamir khan movie then it says a lot about this movie.
Multiply dil chahata hai by 100 times then you get 3 idiots.

Let me begin saying about what every critical review of this movie says-- this is another Munna Bhai movie, too much importance is given to aamir's characterisation ignoring the other 2 idiots, screenplay contently adapts for situations etc.

When i saw the movie the only thing i can think about was when can i get the chance to see this movie again and again and again.Thats the feeling you carry to home.You will have some moments in the film that will move you to tears(for a stone hearted person like me this says a lot)with out been melodramatic at all.

There are moments which will make your jaw hurt because you laughed so much.

Thanks
eday2010
I haven't seem a movie yet this year (that was released this year), but I will say that my favourite movie this year will be Winnie the Pooh, which comes out this summer. Hand drawn like a classic Disney cartoon, every scene looks like a piece of artwork.
deanhills
eday2010 wrote:
I haven't seem a movie yet this year (that was released this year), but I will say that my favourite movie this year will be Winnie the Pooh, which comes out this summer. Hand drawn like a classic Disney cartoon, every scene looks like a piece of artwork.
Probably would be my favourite too, am looking forward to seeing it. I am a fan of animation movies, particularly liked the IceAge as well.
rayxzero
Upcoming movie for this year:
Transformer 3 dark moon
Thor
catscratches
As for my favourite movie of 2010 (which was when this topic was created), it would have to be Of Gods and Men [Des hommes et des dieux]. Fantastic movie, although I didn't actually see it until 2011 (we usually get non-Swedish movies about half a year after the initial release, unless it's mainstream cinema).

As for 2011, I haven't seen any movie yet, but I'm eagerly anticipating Bιla Tarr's The Turin Horse. The response it's gotten so far has been really promising for me as a Tarr-fan.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Andrey Zvyagintsev's Elena, though I have been unable to find much information on it. The Wikipedia article says it's a 2010 movie but I've been unable to verify that it has been released yet...
mplankbball
In 2010, Inception was my favorite movie.
For 2011, I'm most looking forward to seeing Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
A movie hasn't brought me to the theater since Inglorious Basterds though.
TurtleShell
I haven't even seen any movies yet this year, but is there something coming out with aliens produced by speilberg and jj abrams? I might want to see that:)
tomisme
Brooklyn's Finest for 2010
and The Adjustment Bureau for 2011
JonathanCharles
Well, i guess Transformer 3:The Dark Moon is the most awaiting movie of this year....... Every one is desperately waiting for this movie....
Hangover 3 is also getting the same privilege as of Transformer 3......
I guess these two movie ill definitely Gonna be the best movie of yr-2011..............
barbera123
so far my favorite movie for this year are scream 4 and Thor.....
Tesa323
Green lantern when is comes out lmao