FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yu Yu Hakusho Subbed Episodes.

ProfessorY91
Does anyone know if Yu Yu Hakusho can be downloaded, bought, or found streaming online, as either Dual Audio (Japanese / English) with English Subtitles. OR, Japanese Audio, with English Hardcoded Subtitles.

Am I just asking the impossible here?

Thanks,

Y.
rayxzero
Yes it is possible, just search for a torrent download for it.
ato784
I can't post links to downloads online, but I can tell you to google

Cartoonworld forum

(you need to register)

you can find just about anything there.
tazone
found the dubbed episodes if you are interested
http://tazone.info/?a=YYHd
drunkenkoz
Well I know plenty of sights where you cans stream this anime for free, but unfortunately I can't post it either. If you drop a PM by me I'll be glad to show you.
jorax232002
Yeah, that is not impossible, you can find it for free or can buy it in a cheaper prize without sacrificing low quality.

Just let me know, what exactly you are looking for? I mean, give specific of what is your request.
rayxzero
How many episodes for this anime. This is a little old anime but still good to watch.
drunkenkoz
rayxzero wrote:
How many episodes for this anime. This is a little old anime but still good to watch.

Yu Yu Hakusho has 112 episodes in total. You can find it playing on most anime sites in Japanese and English.
sasakura
i have the complete series here in me. I can upload it somewhere for you if you want. =p
aoisubs
They say this anime is very good ... I wanted to but never watched ... I have watched it but I remember when I was little bit!
uira
Try with torrent sites if you don't find it elsewhere.
loremar
Yuyu Hakusho? Wow you're asking tons of episodes.
Kaitaye
I do not know this anime. It is worth seeing? Could someone write something about it?
loremar
In my country it's called Ghost Fighter and the protagonists name is Eugene but Yusuke in original Japanese anime. It's about a student who died after saving a kid from getting run over by a car. He was given a chance to come back to life but in return he will become a spiritual detective working for the Underworld. It's a really long anime but the fun part was the underworld tournaments with his friends working as a team. As the story goes, Yuyu Hakushu and friends develop their skills and also several secrets revealed behind the story.
loremar
Nadja wrote:
one of the old yet best anime of times.. do you agree?

I agree. Very Happy
inuyasha
There should be. Google it and I am sure you can get some resourses. Unless it is not so up to date.
gaconex
just google it or visist vnsharing.net (if you can read vietnamese)