FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what should i do except..for asking freehosting offers?

cafein
Hi..i Just get this great news about frihosting website offer..and just wanna have one for giving pleasure to my listeners on the radioshow and to other peoples.i have a few tries about web sites and forums - they are both in Turkish.. Very Happy
so what i wonder is what i should do except posting friends and waiting for ..i got points ..but it still says wait..pls help me with these ..thanks again Very Happy
Bondings
cafein wrote:
Hi..i Just get this great news about frihosting website offer..and just wanna have one for giving pleasure to my listeners on the radioshow and to other peoples.i have a few tries about web sites and forums - they are both in Turkish.. Very Happy
so what i wonder is what i should do except posting friends and waiting for ..i got points ..but it still says wait..pls help me with these ..thanks again Very Happy

You'll have to request it on your account page ( http://www.frihost.com/forums/account.php ), but the requesting is temporarily down because I'm working on it.
cafein
Thanks..Bondings..i got it clearly now(so the inf. about the new module is already clear but there were some question marks in my head)
i d love to wait for getting my own frihost hosting Razz