FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dropbox 1.0.3 rc

debjitbiswas
Store, Sync, and Share your files online

Dropbox is a useful tol that will enable you to instantly store your files online and share them. It can also synchronize the files from your offline directories and online storage.
Synchronization:
Once installed, any file you drop into your Dropbox folder will synchronize and be available on any other computer you've installed Dropbox on, as well as from the web. Also, any changes you make to files in your Dropbox will sync to your other computers, instantly.

Backup:
Let's say you accidentally delete that 8 page report that you were supposed to have for a meeting tomorrow. A handy Dropbox feature is the ability to undelete files or pull up any previous versions of it.

Sharing:
You can also share files and folders with whomever you choose, whether it be music with buddies, docs with colleagues or photos with grandma, even if they're not Dropbox users.

Speed:
We obsess over speed, and it shows. Dropbox is very smart about the way it handles files. For example, if you make a change to a huge file, dropbox will only update the piece of the file that changed.

Security:
All files are transported over SSL and encrypted using AES-256 (banks use this too).

DOWNLOAD

http://adf.ly/CZSZ
Flakky
You kinda sound like you are really advertising this Wink

Dropbox is quite handy. I use it to synchronize files between my laptop and desktop computer. It's also easy to create a public folder and easily see all files on a computer at school
PGe-tips
Indeed dropbox is a cool way of backing up and sharing your files.
I specifically like the way it is nested in the file management system of the OS.
It shows up , just like a directory on your HD. The photo gallery service is basic but OK.
Bandwidth is a bit limited more specifically the download is not a typical broadband speed. But on the other hand upload speed is OK (or as can be expected)

If anyone wants an invite .. just drop me a PM with your E-mail adress !
debjitbiswas
Flakky wrote:
You kinda sound like you are really advertising this Wink

Dropbox is quite handy. I use it to synchronize files between my laptop and desktop computer. It's also easy to create a public folder and easily see all files on a computer at school

No man i am just sharing this Download link.
i just giving the priview from website so the newbes who are not know about this have some clue.
Well just think you are a new one and found:-

Dropbox.:
download:
https://*********

???????????
what you found?
nothing.

and thanks for the review.