FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

need suggestion about masturbation

rjraaz
Today I met a friend after several days. When I look at him great surprise to me because he was being too skinny. When he told me he does these days masturbate several times a day.

This is today's common problem, is there a way that nobody do not do that all.

Guys, I want your advise about that .

please share good suggestion.

and spammer please dont post unnecessary in this thread.
watersoul
I don't think masturbating multiple times in the day will cause too much weight loss. My suggestion would be that he has a diet/lifestyle issue going on there.
Pretty much everyone masturbates lets be honest, some more than others, but I've never met anyone who's told me they don't/never have, and if they did I wouldn't believe them!
Good luck to your friend I say, hopefully he'll soon find someone who he can share his sexual energy with Smile
rjraaz
watersoul wrote:
I don't think masturbating multiple times in the day will cause too much weight loss. My suggestion would be that he has a diet/lifestyle issue going on there.
Pretty much everyone masturbates lets be honest, some more than others, but I've never met anyone who's told me they don't/never have, and if they did I wouldn't believe them!
Good luck to your friend I say, hopefully he'll soon find someone who he can share his sexual energy with Smile

hmmm diet or lifestyle, what would you like to suggest for that,

in his past he had girlfriend, but what happened between them i dont know much more.
watersoul
rjraaz wrote:

hmmm diet or lifestyle, what would you like to suggest for that

I don't know enough about your friends situation, but I'd bet all my money that 'beating one out' a few times each day isn't the reason behind his skinny look. We wouldn't have the obesity problems in my country if that were the case and all the different diet plans would be redundant. Why watch what you eat if a quick do it yourself job will burn the pounds off?
I'm sorry, but I think the thought that masturbation somehow causes emaciation is ridiculous. Some girls I know would have wasted away to nothing if that were true!
rjraaz
watersoul wrote:

but I'd bet all my money that 'beating one out' a few times each day isn't the reason behind his skinny look.

ok that means you want to say i have to allow him to do that, and it wont effect his health.
watersoul
rjraaz wrote:
watersoul wrote:

but I'd bet all my money that 'beating one out' a few times each day isn't the reason behind his skinny look.

ok that means you want to say i have to allow him to do that, and it wont effect his health.

With something as deeply personal as masturbation I would suggest it's your friends choice alone and not a case of 'allowing' him to do it.
I would also consider that it could even be unhelpful for him psychologically if he doesn't have the 'release' of a self made orgasm if thats what he wants. Who does it harm? Certainly not him...although too much too often could cause chafing of the skin perhaps! Laughing
rjraaz
watersoul wrote:
rjraaz wrote:
watersoul wrote:

With something as deeply personal as masturbation I would suggest it's your friends choice alone and not a case of 'allowing' him to do it.
I would also consider that it could even be unhelpful for him psychologically if he doesn't have the 'release' of a self made orgasm if thats what he wants. Who does it harm? Certainly not him...although too much too often could cause chafing of the skin perhaps! Laughing

yes you right, but how can i explain him all that.
watersoul
rjraaz wrote:
watersoul wrote:
rjraaz wrote:
watersoul wrote:

yes you right, but how can i explain him all that.

Do you really need to? Let him walk his own path and be there to help if he asks for it.
A good friend will point out any risks but also sticks around to pick up the pieces if the advice is ignored.
toasterintheoven
I think he's masturbating so much it's getting him really high and that's suppressing his appetite, your friend might be a genius
rjraaz
toasterintheoven wrote:
I think he's masturbating so much it's getting him really high and that's suppressing his appetite, your friend might be a genius

may be it happens, i am not medico professional that i can say about the effects of such
dengerojame
Both religions, as well as the science of psychology is a subject too frequently reviewed and discussed. Masturbation, in the absence of general partner of the person, perceived as a way of satisfying itself that, given the long-term psychological disturbances that could challenge the situation. Meet a certain period of puberty normally, despite being performed advancing age can bring with it disadvantages.

Benefits of masturbation

■ provide the person's sexual development.
■ Hayaldünyasýyla to work, develop a normal sex lives.
■ sexual life event brings self-confidence.
■ is a kind of state of discharge, discharge status of the human body, the other (the need for toilet, crying, etc.) brings his sense of pleasure and relaxation.
Losses of masturbation

■ Long-term masturbation, a person can lead a normal sex life away.
■ partner, while still masturbate and need a person should contact the nearest clinic.
■ Continuous should be avoided.
■ kidnap a regular sex relationship can cause hand.
■ In addition, various psychiatric disorders may result.
Aka masturbating jack off, is one of the wonders of the human body. In any case, as in the masturbation incident also use exaggeration, may be a symptom of psychological disturbance. To prevent this, you forced it hissetmedikçe not to perform the discharge process. If you can not make it, you cannot be a kind of obstacle to find a partner as soon as possible. If you still continue to masturbate when she should contact the nearest clinic.
rjraaz
@dengerojame: Nice points you have mentioned here that will clearify the drawbacks and benefits of masturbation not event to for other users too.

and i also know that it just not the problem of my friend other users also suffered from it, But they feel shy to share their views here just because of that i did not get that much of responses at their sites. I think socially it is taken as a bad think.
pll
I don't think masturbating is bad at the beginning
but if it becomes an ''obsession'' and your friend only thinks about it, he/she should see a clinic.

He/She could try to get is mind away from sexual thoughts when he wants to do it...

Personnally I think that masturbating 1/2 times a day is normal but if you do it more than 2 times a day everyday it could be bad for your healts/psychology
gandalfthegrey
The best thing is to cure your friend's boredom. Keep him occupied and he won't have time to masturbate.
ankur209
We can't say at all that masturbation is the only cause of being skinny !!
Well,as far as medical is concerned we know 'Sperm' means a lot to guys and it is considered as a source of energy for them.
The more u'll waste will make u lose ur energy and may sometimes can affect ur health...!!
but this isn't the case with everyone out there...!!

Every body is different !!
Some people enjoy it and masturbate daily ,still they r in the best of their health !!

and the thing is 'Excess of something is harmful'...ask him not to do it on daily basis...!!
gphoenix
Surprisingly little research attention has been paid to the specific effects of masturbation. The history of masturbation is littered with moral condemnation and scientific inaccuracies regarding its negative effects but thankfully there finally seems to be medical agreement that masturbation is a healthy form of sexual expression, and one with more positive than negative effects.

Still many of us believe the masturbation myths we are raised with, which makes it worthwhile to learn the truth about the effects of masturbation on the body and the mind.
Masturbation can increase self-knowledge:

Sex educators don’t call masturbation the cornerstone of sexual health for nothing. Masturbation is the first, safest, and best way to get to know how your sexual body works. You can learn what turns you on and what doesn’t. You can learn how to give yourself sexual pleasure in a hurry, or when you’ve got nothing but time. As an educational tool, masturbation is better than any textbook, video or website you’ll ever read (that includes this one!).
Masturbation can lead to self-discovery:

Even if you know how to get the job done, masturbatorally speaking, your capacity to feel sexual pleasure is limitless and masturbation is a great way to find new functions for familiar parts. Often when we’re having sex with a partner we might be too self-conscious, shy, or otherwise distracted to pay close attention to what’s happening in our own body. Masturbation, when you’re doing it by yourself, allows you to focus on the subtlety of your own sexual response , and possibly discover things you hadn’t previously realized were part of your sexuality.
Masturbation is nature’s sleep aid:

While thinking about sex might keep you up at night having it, including masturbation, is a great way to deal with insomnia. In a 2000 study of U.S. women, 32% said that in the past three months they masturbated as a way to fall asleep. Whether it’s because of the hormones and endorphins released following orgasm, the benefits of clearing your head, or the mini cardio workout, masturbation that ends in orgasm is a great way to get to sleep without pills, television, or counting sheep.
Masturbation provides pain relief:

Whether you’re experiencing temporary or chronic pain from sore joints, headaches, menstrual cramps, or other causes, masturbation and orgasm can, in some cases, provide natural pain relief. While we don’t know exactly why, research has documented arousal and orgasm resulting in reduced pain thresholds. It’s worth pointing out that for some conditions (like migraine headaches ) orgasm can either reduce the pain or increase it.
Masturbation is a great stress reliever:

Several studies have documented the relaxation effects of masturbation induced orgasm. Aside from the physical benefits, masturbation, when you’re doing it right, is all about “you time” and taking time to focus on yourself is a great way to break up the stress of a busy life. Particularly when used with sexual fantasy, masturbation can be a great escape, a way to let off some steam, and while masturbation alone might not be enough to deal with all the stress in your life, it’s a healthy, free, and non-pharmaceutical tool right at your fingertips (or other body part or sex toy, as the case may be).
Masturbation may offer cancer prevention:

Two recent studies found a link between the number of times a man ejaculates and the likelihood of getting prostate cancer. The prostate gland produces and stores seminal fluid and the fluid can build up in the prostate if a man goes a long time without ejaculating. This build up isn’t always a problem, but in the studies men who ejaculate more were less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer. Another researcher has proposed a theory that orgasm may offer some protective effect against breast cancer via oxytocin released at orgasm.

Sources:

1. Cornog, M. The Big Book of Masturbation San Francisco: Down There Press, 2003.
2. Komisaruk, B., Beyer-Flores, C., and Whipple, B. The Science of Orgasm Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2006.
menino
Interesting topic. Not many people talk about it openly.
I guess mainly people are embarrassed about it, and don't want to reveal that they are perverts of some kind.

From a religious point of view, in most religions, I think it is prohibited, but I guess almost everyone does it anyways, except religious people, I would guess.

Your friend might have been joking about over masturbation several times a day, to losing weight, as suggested by others, he might be having a poor diet.
Possibly his break up with his girlfriend had something to do with his appetite as well.
rjraaz
yes you are right most of the people do not like to talk on this topic some feel shame and some take it as bad habit to talk on it.