FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

chiragpatnaik
Anyone has an opinion about this game? Buy now or wait for it to hit platinum.
Dementei
I can't wait to play it, but it will take some time for them to port it to PC. Multiplayer should be interesting, they sure didn't waste their time making this game though it was released fairly quickly since AC2. Well I heard good things, said it's the best AC so far which by watching a few gameplay videos you can see the additions they've added. I say buy it now, I'm sure it won't disappoint.
kacsababa
Waitin for the PC port too, hope it will come soon. ^_^
ham65
i loved that game.
ham65
AS is crazy lol
driftingfe3s
I liked the game. The series has evolved quite a bit since the first game and each game has gotten better with each game. That said, I'd have to say Brotherhood is the best in the series so far and if you liked the first two, you really should play Brotherhood. Although I felt it was shorter than Assassin's Creed 2.

If you want to wait now or later really depends on you. If money's tight, go ahead a wait. With Assassin's Creed 3 coming out around November, I assume Brotherhood's price will drop before that time.

Personally, I hate paying full price for video games and try to hold out and buy them when they get cheaper.
menino
This is a good game, and just waiting for it to be ported to the pc also.
I wonder when that will happen.... hopefully soon.
kacsababa
menino wrote:
This is a good game, and just waiting for it to be ported to the pc also.
I wonder when that will happen.... hopefully soon.
Feb 22 is the release date for the PC version, so not a month. ^_^
ham65
TOP 1
CheDragon
It is really cool, I liked gameplay and story
GAMESMASTER
I can't wait to play it, but it will take some time for them to port it to PC. Multiplayer should be interesting, they sure didn't waste their time making this game though it was released fairly quickly since AC2. Well I heard good things, said it's the best AC so far which by watching a few gameplay videos you can see the additions they've added. I say buy it now, I'm sure it won't disappoint.
evilord
ya mee too i think this game will be realised soon in coming summer
kacsababa
It had been only delayed a month, so it's March 22 now, I don't think they will delay it in every month, so I hope we don't have to wait till summer. ^_^
ham65
i´m just falling in love for the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood trailers,they did a amazing job,i think was digic pictures,i love blur studio trailers,but that one from digic pictures is just Amazing.

Bye.