FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Human Target

deanhills
I am really enjoying a "new" series here in the UAE on MBC Action called Human Target. The show centers on a DC Comics title and features Mark Valley. The story line is always interesting and fresh. I particularly like that he is a freelancer, the dialogue is great as well.
standready
Here in the United States, Human Target is on the Fox network. I really like this show but this recent addition of the "corporation", I think is way too early in the series. I mean the show had a good story line and room to develop the main characters without adding more. Still looking forward to watching.
silverdown
Im gonna look for this show, seem really what i like watching. Thanks for sharing!
deanhills
I'm quite disappointed as looks as though the three episodes were all we got (from Fox). Wonder whether they were experimenting to see how it takes off. Anyway, hope it will come back as am looking forward to the next episodes. One of the few shows that has an element of unpredictability in it. I never quite know how it is going to pan out. Smile