FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Featured Discussion of the Year

deanhills
I was just wondering whether at the end of the year, there could be a competition for the Best Featured Discussion of the year. Maybe Bondings could list all of the featured discussions for the year, and either put it to a vote, or make his own selection.

There were some really good featured discussions this year I thought. And perhaps it would be great if they could be rewarded in a way.
Blaster
The problem is most of the featured discussions are more just important notifications at what is going on in frihost. I see where you are coming from though and I could see it being a good idea.
Ghost Rider103
I like the idea, but I don't like the idea of mixing our announcements with featured discussions.

However, I think we could split them by creating two columns at the top (horizontally, like the home page) and have one for official announcements, and the other for featured discussions.

That's how I would do it.
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
However, I think we could split them by creating two columns at the top (horizontally, like the home page) and have one for official announcements, and the other for featured discussions.
Excellent idea. It would then be much easier to list the relevant featured discussions that can be listed for the competition.
Ghost Rider103
I've actually suggested it before I think, and I don't think Bondings commented on it.

Hopefully we can get this done though, I think it would be a great addition, as I really don't like announcements and featured discussions mixed.