FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Our New Moderator

Vrythramax
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to welcome the newest member to the Frihost Staff & Family...Ocalhoun!

Welcome Aboard Ocalhoun!
Bikerman
Likewise - welcome to the staff Ocalhoun.
speeDemon
Wow, I'm surprised this didnt happen before! Congratulations!
Ankhanu
Glad to have ya onboard, Ocalhoun! Good luck with the P&R forum Wink
standready
Welcome to the Frihost Mod staff, ocalhoun. Now when are you going to time to go hiking? laugh
william
Noted it earlier, and just thought, "it's about time." It was pretty obvious that if we were going to get a new moderator, it would be ocalhoun.

Congratulations!
deanhills
When I joined in May 2008 I could not believe you were not a Moderator. I don't know where I got the notion from, but I then thought the reason must have been that you preferred not to be a Moderator. I can only think the Moderators must have pleaded really hard for you to change your mind. Smile

Congratulations Ocalhoun. Best of luck with the Phil&Rel Forum.
adri
Congratulations ocalhoun! Smile

PS: Sorry for the one-point-post guys, but I don't have anything else to say. Razz

adri
Ghost900
Congrats Ocalhoun on the new title. You are very active here so I know that you will do your job well.

Whatever you do please don't join the *shudders* Mean-Team. Very Happy
goutha
Several posts to congrat Ocalhoun, but no answer from him. I suppose that he don't like emplty posts Wink
ocalhoun
goutha wrote:
Several posts to congrat Ocalhoun, but no answer from him. I suppose that he don't like emplty posts Wink

Actually, I was waiting in the background, wanting to see how long it would be before somebody remarked on my absence. ^.^
Helios
Congratulations ocalhoun!
You're a good and active poster and from your posts you look like a great dude as well.
So congrats again and good luck. Smile
Blaster
All I have to say is its about time!!!! lol

Congrats though Ocalhoun your the perfect man for the job.
ProfessorY91
Congratulations. The quality of your posts on this forum has always exceeded expectations. Most recently I found your survival thread (which included firearms), to be one of the most well written completely free guides on the subject. Thank you for posting.

Y.
missdixy
Woo, now that's a name I recognize! Grats OCalhoun!! Frankly I am surprised he wasn't already a moderator!
Arseniy
Heh, congrats to you Smile We've got now two Russian-speaking moderators 'round Frihost Smile
ocalhoun
Arseniy wrote:
Heh, congrats to you Smile We've got now two Russian-speaking moderators 'round Frihost Smile

Well, one Russian-speaking, and one Russian-stammering...
My Russian is broken at best.
(Which reminds me, it's been a while since I practiced...)
ninjakannon
Even better is that you just made over an internet meme number of posts, ocalhoun. Well done x2!
Asap170
I have no clue who this person is...But anyways good luck as moderator! Welcome to the staff of Frihost. Best of wishes.
Navigator
Congrats!
Aredon
Wait... you weren't already staff? With as often as I saw you around here I'd have thought you were a moderator already! In any case, a well deserved welcome. I look forward to many more interesting contributions and discussions from you!
jussisi2
Welcome to this forum, im new here, but this looks like a good forum Smile
jmlworld
Wow. Congrats Ocalhoun and of the most contributing members in Frihost.

Welcome Ocalhoun.
AftershockVibe
As if I missed this! About time Razz