FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My chemistry site

Balkanboy
This is site I have made 8 months ago. Now I can do it much better but I don't feel like it. Visit http://www.eccentrix.com/members/chempics/ and tell me what you think.
jveezy
This is awesome. You've got a lot of great images here and everything is easy to find.

Now, I'm just a student, but I'd say that a lot of the stuff you have there outside of the general chemistry section is stuff that I learned in Biology rather than chemistry although I can see that it kinda overlaps. Maybe list them in some sort of biochemistry category.

Other than that, you've got some great stuff on this site. I'll be sure to let my former teacher know about this site if he ever needs any cool images.
budazz
this is a good website about chemistry... Laughing but you have to improve the colors Cool
wistom
really, that's a good site. well done.The images in the website are good. But the style of the site maybe should be improve, so that can be better i think.
skynet
oh nice site.. but about chimestry???
baaa i don't like the subject..... better sport or smth.. hihi

but very nice site:)
ronitvohra
Its nicely made.........But Chemistry?

Whts tht....

Well I hate Chemistry
James007
When I want to see a bigger image, I get a site where I can buy the picture... that's not really it:(

The site design is very nice Very Happy

James Smile
mike4652
Very good layout, easy to navigate through. Good color.
Lots of content. Nice pictures.
Your site rocks.. Shocked
earthchild
looks great to me. What do your current sites look like if now you can do better?
fangonk
Share your Fantasys ehhh? I like it.

-Atticus F.
Balkanboy
Thanks for comments guys. Site could be better in few things but I dont want to change notebook looks. If somebody has a science, or even better chemistry site maybe we can exchange links. I am looking for some link partners becouse all backlinks to my site are from directories. Someone interested?
skyroja
man, u sick of chemistry Smile joking Smile

as somebody said before, you most put some work on colors .. ah, you must work on all layout Smile very boring Very Happy
smartbiz
Wow Shocked you must be soooooooooo good at chemistry and love it soooooo much!! Shocked can i ask how you get a page rank of 4 in just 8 months??? Question
Balkanboy
smartbiz wrote:
Wow Shocked you must be soooooooooo good at chemistry and love it soooooo much!! Shocked can i ask how you get a page rank of 4 in just 8 months??? Question

I received pr3 after 1 month just by submiting link to only site with same topic and after 3 or 4 month after submiting to 10 directories and 10 chemistry sites I got pr4. But it's harder to get pr5. Difference is exponential.
uknowgary
I am a chemistry engineering student at Michigan State Very Happy . It's always a good idea to create a website about chemistry. And you did! However, you did not put many long descriptions of the photos there. For example, when talking about amino acid, I think it's better if you write the definition of the amino acid... And most of them are organic compound. How about inorganic?. I think I will build a website with the tips for solving the chemistry problem soon. After all, it's a great site.
Balkanboy
uknowgary wrote:
I am a chemistry engineering student at Michigan State Very Happy . It's always a good idea to create a website about chemistry. And you did! However, you did not put many long descriptions of the photos there. For example, when talking about amino acid, I think it's better if you write the definition of the amino acid... And most of them are organic compound. How about inorganic?. I think I will build a website with the tips for solving the chemistry problem soon. After all, it's a great site.

If you are interested we can make one chemistry site together. I already sterted writing tutorials from perticular fields of chemistry. Contact me if you are interested at hemikalije@yahoo.com
x_es_x
hi there!!! well i think that your site is cool!!!it's neat and easy to navigate!!!your chemistry photos are good! i think that it's prety cool!!!but...you know i think that you can still improve the colors...and you can also try to change the layout and all..but overall i think it's good...

i hate chemistry..but the site is good!!keep it up!
vietboy
but why i got some ad and pop up from ur site?/ Shocked
Balkanboy
vietboy wrote:
but why i got some ad and pop up from ur site?/ Shocked

That's from free hosting at eccentrix
anaficheira
I liked it very its site.

It is an excellent site for research of scientific figures.

Congratulations Exclamation
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause