FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to keep hair black?

Cliffer
chinese hair is normally black, it turns white when a man gets old. is there any good natural way to keep hair black forever?
menino
I think grey hairs are caused by poor diet... or excess of some unwanted foods -

I had read about it a long time ago - here is the link :-

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/drcathywongsanswers/f/grayhair.htm
Cliffer
menino wrote:
I think grey hairs are caused by poor diet... or excess of some unwanted foods -

very good link,useful
FunDa
Natural hair dyes ? that could work to keep hair black naturally
nigam
my wife has a nice black hair. she maintains it and she said it is a crowning glory. she uses coconut oil or the water from the grind white coconut, she leave it there for many hours and many years ago, she sometimes do it overnight.
menino
Maintenance of hair is also good, but it is time consuming, and ladies need to maintain their hair to look good.

I've seen some ladies hair that are really nice.
uzeed
Menimo said:

i must see if that is true..
FunDa
And old age , and wisdom.

Don't forget that gray hairs are caused by excess wisdom Laughing Laughing
ham65
im 19 so i dont do nothing lol.
FunDa
ham65 wrote:
im 19 so i dont do nothing lol.

Don't worry, in maybe 1 or 2 years, a few grey hairs will start popping out.

And the wisdom teeth too.

Actually I think the water here is not good. Maybe that is why everybody here gets grey hairs early
mengshi200
Pay attention to eat black food more to improve this bad thing.
watersoul
mengshi200 wrote:

Lol, that actually made me laugh, thank goodness 'black' grapes are so plentiful, I guess we can keep the curse of grey/silver hair at bay in the UK now!
zacharygriver
Make sure there are more than wash your hair. Once a week and a half weeks is the ideal time to wash your hair. Do not wash anything before this, though. If you wash your hair too often, it is likely to become brittle and difficult to manage because it threatens to dry up.
Greatking
if you are coloring your entire head with ONE color, use a neutral protein filler FIRST.
Follow directions on the product.

If you are a one color dye job, every 7-8 shampoos you can use a color cap which is basically the normal hair color you use, mix well 10 or less volume peroxide and water, mix, apply to hair and let remain on your head for 5 min.

Wash, condition, and style as usual.

This will revitalize the exisiting color.

DO NOT USE THIS METHOD IF YOUR HAIR IS COLOR WEAVED AND THIS WILL A/DARKEN LIGHTER HAIR, OR LIGHTEN DARKER HAIR.

Hope this helps, but we use this process in the salon and it works great. DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE TO SCALP, FOCUS ON THE STRANDS OF THE HAIR.
Velius
I would suggest to go to a doctor and get advice in your circumstances and ask other people in finding a good solution
ankur2010
Hahaha...!! you can't make your hairs black forever.One day they'll start turning grey or white..!!
its because as you'll get older and older , melanin composition in your hairs will start going down resulting in greying of hairs...!!
So its impossible to make your airs black forever. Wink
FunDa
ankur2010 wrote:
Hahaha...!! you can't make your hairs black forever.One day they'll start turning grey or white..!!
its because as you'll get older and older , melanin composition in your hairs will start going down resulting in greying of hairs...!!
So its impossible to make your airs black forever. Wink

Unless you dye till you die ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you dye your hair, then you can have black(or whatever colour you want) hair till you die.
mengshi200
It is not joke.according chinese medical book:Inner Canon of Huangdi,black food help to improve hair ,not only hair color,but also amount and density.You can try it.
watersoul wrote:
mengshi200 wrote:

Lol, that actually made me laugh, thank goodness 'black' grapes are so plentiful, I guess we can keep the curse of grey/silver hair at bay in the UK now!
mengshi200
The interesting is ,if you can keep the curse of grey/silver hair,you also should eat black food.
greamelexon
Make sure you do not overwash your hair. Once a week to week and a half is the ideal time to wash your hair. It is important for you to keep the black hair moisturized. Be sure to use a moisturizing conditioner to wash your hair. One of the biggest problems you may have is that your hair seems to be uncontrollable at times.
FunDa
And use coconut oil on your hair. Before using soap or shampoo.
connor
Once a week Shampoo and condition black hair .Regularly shampooing dries out black hair.Moisturizing formulas designed for dry hair is best.Shampoo by focusing on cleansing the scalp, using your fingertips to rub it clean.You will not want to use heated styling tools often. Be sure to limit how often you blow dry your hair or use a curling iron or flat iron on it.
sherryjonshon
Fish oil is very best oil for hair. It helps to make black and shine hair in short time. Also the olive oil is very helpful but it is very much costly and very hard to get from market, it give result less than fish oil.
nigam
yes, i do believe olive oil can make your hair black and shiny....my sister in law uses olive oil 3 times a week....and it gives positive result....though olive oil here is too costly and sometimes, it is not available in the market....
tomisme
Not sure about keeping the black hair forever, but it might be a good idea to consider using more of herbal hair care products less of synthetic ones.
IceCreamTruck
sherryjonshon wrote:
Fish oil is very best oil for hair. It helps to make black and shine hair in short time. Also the olive oil is very helpful but it is very much costly and very hard to get from market, it give result less than fish oil.

The main ingredient of WD-40 is fish oil. FYI, it's easy to get a hold of and WD-40 is nontoxic, and probably perfectly fine to use on your hair in place of fish oil. Both will smell horrible.
mengshi200
One day i went to fitness center, I found a young girl`s hair looks very black and full of shine.

I asked her whether she has a secret of that.

She told me she is used to wash her hair with an egg.

Maybe it is a good way

(Tomorrow777)
mengshi200
I think to keep hair black forever,even until getting old,the most important thing it is to maintain optimistic attitude.

If you can hold something up and put it down when u meet sth difficult, u would not have few oppotunity to grow white hair.

Are u agree with me?

(Tomorrow777)
FunDa
Use hair dye with herbal or organic components.

Make sure there are no dangerous chemicals in it.

Your hair will become black and silky smooth and nobody will mess with the Zohan
myqute
Up our intake of raw enzymes. We are lacking of them since we eat a lot of cooked foods.

Bryanomhealth.blogspot.com is quite good - focuses on raw enzymes via raw food. Living foods helps living cells to self-repair. Barley, wheatgrass, aloe vera, spirulina are just some great examples of raw living food. The very first book I bought (quite by surprise as it was a kids' book store that was closing down) that teaches on raw food: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150279205701768.353369.644996767&type=1
lrj945
The hair is hard to be kept black if it faded. I heard some advice from others. You may take it as a reference.
Don't wash your hair in hot water, it cause it to fade a lot faster. and use a special shampoo for color treated hair. i read that you should put conditioner in your hair before you go swimming, because chlorine fades your hair.