FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] Mailing list not working

kv
Hi,

I have created a mailing list in frihost. It was working for long time and all of a sudden it has stopped working. Mails sent to the list bounces back saying

local delivery failed.

I went to mail list administration page and checked the settings. Everything looks ok. Please fix this ASAP as this list is important for my site hosted.

Regards
Bondings
Cpanel had a new release fixing a severe security hole in the mail settings. Unfortunately this fix makes programs like Neomail not working anymore. I hope for you that this is not in your case.

However, the email system was down yesterday for quite some time, so it may be that those "local delivery failed" errors came from that, and that your mailing list is now working.

So, please check if you still get the same error now. Also tell me which software you use to send them.
kv
Thanks for the quickreply, but I still get the same error. The mail accounts works fine, but the mailing list does not. I tried sending mail to the list from local account (using outlook express) as well as from yahoo. Still it gives the same error. Is there any setting that I need to change?
Bondings
Ok, kv, the whole mail thing on the server has been recompiled and the settings have just been changed.

Please check if your mailing list is working now.
kv
It works now. Thanks a lot!
orno
kv wrote:
It works now. Thanks a lot!

-close-