FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is our money?

baboosaa
The US crisis was caused primarily by the collapse of a house price bubble caused due to cheap funds. Central Banks across the world kept interest rates low to fuel credit off-take and growth. This money fuelled an asset bubble. House prices also went through the roof. People borrowed to buy houses. Institutions that had people's money (pension funds included) put their money into assets including stocks across the world. Then can any one tell me where is the money? All those investments ? Or is someone hiding it alone? Can we tell him/her show me the money?

Even then you can learn how to make money in http://www.incomeonline.tk
PGe-tips
I think you have a big change to find some in Ireland Embarassed
at least not in cash but in immo and houses. If you talk about a bubble .. Ireland has loads of them.
I somewhere read that over 200.000 new build houses are simply lying empty ! every week 500 are added to that.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/property-plus/what-do-we-do-with-all-the-ghost-estates-1994706.html

so if you still want to invest in immo .. seems a bargain over there now !
Alerrandre
in my pocket my friend.lol
ujjawall
and my money is live in my purse Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
obamacs
he US crisis was caused primarily by the collapse of a house price bubble caused due to cheap funds. Central Banks across the world kept interest rates low to fuel credit off-take and growth. This money fuelled an asset bubble. House prices also went through the roof. People borrowed to buy houses. Institutions that had people's money (pension funds included) put their money into assets including stocks across the world. Then can any one tell me where is the money? All those investments ? Or is someone hiding it alone? Can we tell him/her show me the money?

really ?can u tell me ur bonus?