FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weird stuff happening to posts ....

deanhills
I have just posted two postings in the My hiking/survival gear, explained. (Warning, ~90 pics) thread. I first responded to Ocalhoun's last posting, and that posting went well. Then discovered two postings by Coolclay, that I thought had been posted after I had posted mine, but then when I made a correction to my first posting it did not show the customary "Edited" line. And then I started to wonder about it. I then did my second posting to respond to Coolclay, and woe behold, the posting does not go after Coolclay's but somehow jumps up to immediately after my first posting. I then deleted it and tried to quote from Coolclay's last posting, thinking I would then make sure my posting will be positioned after his last posting. And can you believe it, it jumped back to before Coolclay's two postings. Totally weird!!!! Shocked

OK. There has to be a problem now. Just happened to me again in the General Chat Forum. My post positioned itself above the post I had quoted and was responding to:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-120391-2.html