FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Double rainbow

Bondings
I found this rather funny.

First a guy goes crazy about a double rainbow he is filming:

And then Songify This makes it into a song.
Vrythramax
Something tells me that guy doesn't get out anywhere near as much as he should Laughing

About half way through the original video I actually felt embarrassed by the authors antics and emotional carrying on. Can you imagine be one of his fellow campers? Embarassed
Ankhanu
It was a delightful meme Razz
It's a pretty incredible little bit of film, really. It's a little incomprehensible to me in some ways.

Nathan Fillion really picked up on the double rainbow meme on his twitter feed for a while. For a couple weeks it was almost nothing but #dratw
deanhills
Vrythramax wrote:
About half way through the original video I actually felt embarrassed by the authors antics and emotional carrying on. Can you imagine be one of his fellow campers? Embarassed
Wonder whether the guy was slightly under the influence of something. He seemed as though he was jerking his camera as well in all directions. But wow, yes, what a wonderful sight.
standready
Quite a sight for sure but I wonder what he was smoking to carry on like that. If I am not mistaken, NBC's Today show had him on shortly after the video went viral. Got his fame out of the video I guess.
Asap170
Personally I don't believe I haven't seen a double rainbow, but the first like 30 seconds is cute then the rest is just stupid. The song is quite interesting. I like the beat to it.
Arty
There's got to be an autotune for everything.
Nameless
So the guy's either high or faking it for successful internet popularity, meh. The struttin' that ass guy has much more style. Very Happy
menino
A few years back, during heavy rains, I saw a double rainbow.
I thought at first that maybe it was the thick windows, but went outside to check, and lo.... there were 2 rainbows instead of one.
I told the people I was working with, and they also came out to take a look. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera at the time, and neither did my work mates.

But Yeah.... I've seen a double rainbow. Cool ....too...
driftingfe3s
I was cracking up when my friend showed me this on his phone when we were in school last term.

He was interviewed on one of the local radio shows in my area and he claims he wasn't on any drugs. I guess some people are just that emotional.
Blaster
I agree with nameless... Either high or faking it... But i have seen a double rainbow quite a few times.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expIds=17259,17315,23628,23670,24472,26761,26849,26869,27126,27147,27520,27818&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=double+rainbow&cp=4&qe=ZG91Yg&qesig=Mkp9g31CU7WjCSba9ViBdQ&pkc=AFgZ2tk_r7juLq4HvRdTLIYvfbiESjkSrrDKW5bfJgWS-5sRo9sN0VC8mLSKKbLAeypzsjW3ad_-4ey1hhehMc1lhq0CmuMPFQ&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1296&bih=608

There not too unpopular as google images shows here
spring567
wonderful
Magicman
Ha there often is an autotune for pretty much every internet meme and it usually makes it even funnier. I can't believe that anyone could get that excited as that guy gets about a rainbow. I agree that he must have been high or faking being high (and judging by the interviews I would say he probably was under the influence of something). Nevertheless this is funny video.
Ankhanu
My coworker was talking about an interview she saw with the guy, apparently when asked if he was high in the video his response was "not this one"... so he's been high in other ones Razz Have you seen his video of turkeys in his yard?? Definitely high Razz
chatrack
Hi,
It was good to see the Primary and secondary rainbow, in Action.

Here the lower rainbow is Primary rainbow, which is visible mostly to all.
Red is at top and Violet is at the bottom of Primary rainbow.

In case of the secondary rainbow, Red is at the bottom and violet is at the top.

Primary rainbow is formed by 2 refractions and one total internal reflection inside the raindops
while in case of secondary rainbow, it is due to 2 refraction and 2 total internal reflections

Segun3d
Vrythramax wrote:
Something tells me that guy doesn't get out anywhere near as much as he should Laughing

Shocked this behavior is out of the ordinary what can a man say about double rainbow in the sky the guy should be leashed or quarantine
adri
Wow, that guy probably took some serious stuff (LSD or something like that Razz ) or he's just mad about rainbows and he is really excited about the double rainbow... and maybe he even went on vacation / hiking to see rainbows... who knows? Razz

adri
Bikerman
Hmm...if I found myself next to him on a plane/train then I would have to research justifiable homicide on my laptop quickly.....
mukesh
Double rainbow Shocked

I found only single rainbow not double but i must try to see double raibow in my real life.
ibeadorkable
Anyone see the Double Rainbow guy's web redemption on Tosh.0 on Comedy Central? HILARIOUS.
snowboardalliance
ibeadorkable wrote:
Anyone see the Double Rainbow guy's web redemption on Tosh.0 on Comedy Central? HILARIOUS.

Sounds like I need to look that one up.
The video itself is old, but gotta love web redemptions...
missdixy
Man, that guy had to have been SERIOUSLY stoned haha. I'd never seen the first video and holy crap...that auto-tuned version of it totally made my night lolol hilarious!!
Aredon
Man that video went viral quick! There's already references in several video games. If I remember right he's also in a new commercial for microsoft.