FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best pet to have....?

AnnabelleR
Hi there i am a great pet lover...
And have many ones in my home .I know much about these pets about their food their habits and all that ..
Here i wanna know that which kinda pet do the other people have ..You can share the the best thing about the pet you own
PureReborn
I had a dog for 6 years, unfortunately she passed away last year when I was at university. I think a dog is the best kind of pet a man can have.
Girish
I have two cute Rabbits and i played with them ............
Alerrandre
Dog i ghuess...
ham65
If you want died,snake our tiger is the best choise,but if you want something more fun,dog is the best choise.
sketteksalfa
my favorite pet is dog.. i love dogs..

they are so naughty!!!!

hahahaha
tazone
man's best and most faithful companion
Insanity
Either dog or cat.
loyal
Goldfish Very Happy ?
dirtyfives
dog
dude_xyx
Fish !

Less hassle and less time need for them. No need to walk them or take care of litter. But Also even they can't bark around you still they would greet you and beg for food when you go near to tank. They might not be a best friend like a dog but yet if you have a busy life and can't spend time with a dog then this is the best pet to have.
markhannry
PETAP.org, is a national community focused education channel providing local and national online and campus schools, colleges and university degree and certificate programs.
ulytau
i have sryan hamster is great.
ham65
Just dont have snakes man,one day they will bite you lol.
sudipbanerjee
A beautiful girl!

Sorry. I am just joking. I think Dog is the best pet.
Radar
'Best' is fairly debatable. The best pet in my opinion is probably the one that causes the least amount of chaos.
emanuel2
Insanity wrote:
Either dog or cat.

agree, if you are looking for the "best" pet, and if you live in the country side. These both kind of animals really show their feeling for you. I think it is awful to keep cats and dogs in cities. In this case maybe a aquarium with fish is a solution.
tomisme
Goldfish is fine for me.
carlosgaucho
I have a Tarantula.. doesnt eat a lot, doesnt poo, and doesnt make any kind of noise.
low maintenance.. is the perfect pet for who doesnt want to spend time in taking care Smile
overbilly
If you're like me, you like animals and you like a challenge, get yourself a border collie. These dogs are by far the best pets you could get. They are super smart, will keep you busy, and keep you fit with all of the jogging you'll have to be doing with them in order to keep them happy.
adri
A cat for sure! Very Happy I have one myself and he's quite low maintenance too. Razz He sleeps about 18 hours a day, does his poopoo and pipi outside, goes for long walks alone and asks me for food if he's hungry (most of the time, he does have food somewhere in a bowl but he doesn't notice that... Razz ).

My cat:

adri
deanhills
adri wrote:
A cat for sure! Very Happy I have one myself and he's quite low maintenance too. Razz He sleeps about 18 hours a day, does his poopoo and pipi outside, goes for long walks alone and asks me for food if he's hungry (most of the time, he does have food somewhere in a bowl but he doesn't notice that... Razz ).

My cat:
[adri
Laughing Looks like a really beautiful cat and very healthy. I just love how relaxed cats can be. What's its name? Very Happy
adri
deanhills wrote:
adri wrote:

My cat:
[adri
Laughing Looks like a really beautiful cat and very healthy. I just love how relaxed cats can be. What's its name? Very Happy

His name is Milky, he adored milk when he was young and when I was eating a milkyway, I knew that was going to be his name. Razz

He is quite healthy but he did have some problems with his eyes. His left eye has been removed after it became a buffalo eye (medical term for an eye that has such pressure inside that it could explode Surprised ). A few months later, after getting the buffalo eye (we didn't remove it back then) he had a retina loosening on his right eye, becoming almost blind. (no sight on the left because of the buffalo eye and just seeing light and dark surfaces with his right eye) So he was operated 3 months ago, removing his buffalo eye and operating his right eye with some serious techniques. Razz But anyway, he is able to see again with his right eye so he's back to normal which is the thing we wanted. He does have to take some medicines (eye drops) for his eye (against inflammation and such things).

But the important thing is that he is able to see again and he is also happy again. Very Happy

adri
pankoval
I like animals very much. I think better to have cow. It gives milk and it is very good animal. Our cow else have self friend - neighbour's cow. When it has died our cow cried.
syj824
PureReborn wrote:
I had a dog for 6 years, unfortunately she passed away last year when I was at university. I think a dog is the best kind of pet a man can have.
yes,my dog for 7years,fortunately,he live with me always,but,i m afraid that one day,he old,he will leave me!
loyal
pankoval wrote:
I like animals very much. I think better to have cow. It gives milk and it is very good animal. Our cow else have self friend - neighbour's cow. When it has died our cow cried.

You have a cow as a pet! Wow...
balz4
Dog is ok to have
rocking
Dogs, I just love them
mshafiq
Although I do not have any dog and even I am not going to have a dog as well. Still I can sya best pet is dog.
Best pet I have mentioned but my favourite one was goat.
My little daughter's favourite pet is cat though.
Orderwsie best pet -- in my opinio:
Dog
Cat
parrot
rabbit
goat
sheep
DexMark
I think everybody like pets, now it depends on eachother what kind of pet. I personally like dogs.
QVibe
Cat Smile
mukesh
Pet animals is all well Very Happy
Tesa323
Dogs are the most loyal pets you can have
rohan5039
I think the best pet to have a lots of rabbits because the are very pretty animals and silent too. I mean they don't have a lot of noise like other hens dogs or cats. And also they don't have harm to anything like people or furniture or anything else,except sometimes they wanna eat everything in hunger.

Rabbits are the best beauty with some risks like they need underground place to live within soil. Idea
monib
mostly people have dog or cats in homes as a pet but i m different a little i have a rat in my home which is a special kind of rat.hes species is wistar and i give the name of tiger
Maniac
I also have the "traditional" pets at home.

But I have an entire room full with tarantulas. These beasties are real great and fascinating and of course (in my eyes) real beauties. And, with of bit of experience, they are realy easy to keep. And you don't have to go out and take a walk with them.... Wink Very Happy Razz

mshafiq
I have rabbit at home.i like it.My kids love him.they have his name Roe.
alangrylls55
I will also go for Dogs they are just amazing to have
MerrillRehl
I had a dog couple of years ago. It was a golden retriever. Smile Just amazing to play with.
mochipie
In my opinion, definitely a dog! Haha, but that be just because I have been wanting to have a dog for such a long time, but my parents never allowed me to have one...

Hamsters are adorable though. If you want a pet with minimum care needed and something cute to hold, they're definitely the best. (Had a couple back in the day).