FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how can i get a new gril on here?

obamacs
is there some girl want 2 make friend /or are there some have get girl sucessfully? let u tell me some amzing things
PGe-tips
My advise is to logout and step into the real world ... I try some better intro's, because
with a post like this one you only induce shame.
Keran
And I was hoping this topic was about grills, 'cause grilling, that's my specialty ;p
As for girls, nah, can't help you, don't even know what those are ;p
zbale
Keran wrote:
And I was hoping this topic was about grills, 'cause grilling, that's my specialty ;p
As for girls, nah, can't help you, don't even know what those are ;p

I also was thinking: Wrong forum man, if it's a grill you're looking to buy :)

I've read the initial post three (3) times, by the way, and I'm not sure I understand the question / statement. Would you mind rephrasing, Obamacs?
macky
obamacs wrote:
is there some girl want 2 make friend /or are there some have get girl sucessfully? let u tell me some amzing things

i don't know what i am trying to see it...very soon...
zbale
You know what, I've read it a fourth time, I think I got it: the guy (for the sake of argument I'll assume it's a guy) wants to hear "amzing" stories about guys getting girls.

Well, did I write "wrong forum" already? We're lame ducks (or whatever) here Very Happy
mshafiq
As mentioned by zbale “wants to hear "amzing"” could really be the case. It could be real question too.
Can the poster/initiator mention his or her gender. Did he try lava life etc.
Moreover finding a girl is probably equal to finding a good job. Odd job is easier to find and good job depends on luck and/or hard work. However the time has that this issue is really same for the girls too. Ie, it is harder for them also to find a good guy. Perfect is impossible though and excellence can be reached possibly.
standready
I don't believe that English is the original poster's primary language. Hence, the way it is written.
My advise is the same as PGe-tips: Step into the real world.
zbale
Well, just in case we all got it wrong, here's a link to a page that will open up your eyes on "How to buy a gas barbecue grill":

http://www.ehow.com/how_16750_buy-gas-barbecue.html Very Happy

I'm less confident about giving dating advice, though I'd say that there too there's a risk one might burn oneself... Laughing
day_and_night
meeting girls online???

G.I.R.L

guys in real life.
Asap170
Try to get good social skills. I really don't have any and it makes it a lot harder, but you still can do it just it is harder.
iyepes
Maybe he (I assume he is a man) is underage, It's common between teenagers to use that kind of short slang.
iyepes
PGe-tips I like your signature Smile
Navigator
Keran wrote:

So this is not a grill discussion? bah.