FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Twiztid ICP Grudge

tw1st3d-pr0ducti0nz
aight... years ago (1999) i created my screenaname as twisted and its been that ever since... since then ive came across Twiztid, a not to bad artist of psychopathic records. i plan on producing my own music... the bandname wont be 'twisted' but i might create a solo album to get my name out n stuff.... but i refuse to change my name... the lettering is different, its the name of me, not my band but still... ughhh its ****** up. kuz twiztid is kinda even my style of music, im really shot down here. so.... i got alot against this ******.... i produce music myself, somewhat more on the metal side then rap, but ima rip thoes ****** apart. they released their first album at the same time i dubed myself twisted years ago.... i dunno hey, im pretty crazed. like ultra-ego shit... but yea... its my ****** name n im not all so down with this juggalo shit n dont want people thinkin ima juggalo.... personally im down with cuttin tats n shit and bein insane. but i dont wanna be labled for bein a juggalo or in a ****** following rebellion.... i need sum advice with this.

what are some weakpoints in twiztid and icp..? post yer flames. im makin flows.