FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Delay in post!

alskmaster
Which would be the tolerance of absence of the forum for the cut of the service?

I am asking this why already I am to one 3 days without post in the forum, because I am developing the WebSite...

Therefore would like to know!
Bondings
alskmaster wrote:
Which would be the tolerance of absence of the forum for the cut of the service?

I am asking this why already I am to one 3 days without post in the forum, because I am developing the WebSite...

Therefore would like to know!

Your Points need to stay positive. (beneath your avatar, you have 27Points at the moment) I remove account at -20 Points so with 3 days without posting you won't lose your website.

It is advised to come regularly to this forum (like every week, but more is certainly appreciated) and post a few good (=interesting and useful) posts each time.

Quote:
Q: What are the 'Points'?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#points