FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Today I Graduated...

Parkour_Jarrod
Today I graduated... not only myself but another member of FriHOST who i know actively posts, but i shall let this person release this information at their discretion...

It is scary but awesome!

My question to you... How was your graduation and how has life been since?
PGe-tips
first of all congratulations !
Personally I don't look back to often to that day .. at that time it was just a logic event of fase I went through, no surpises just the end point of a study period. I did not think about it as a milestone, which it probably was, however since then life changed .. . different stress, less personal time, less holidays , more responsibilities, more possibilities, etc ...

Hope you find your way in life, just remeber that you need to work for your happyness, and not forget to enjoy it when you feel it

PGe
Blaster
Lets see I graduated High School then 10 days later started College... So lets just say my life has been hectect.

Other than that congrats. That is a big accomplishment
andysart380
congrats my friend... i myself never had a formal graduation.. i got my good enough degree (GED) but at least i went back and finished something... good for you for making it through.
Bikerman
Congratulations.
My grad was in 1986. It was a bit of a giggle getting gowned-up and most people enjoyed the day. Plenty of proud parents snapping away (though nowadays probably more likely to be vid'ing it).

Life doesn't suddenly change though - that depends on what comes next Smile
LittleBlackKitten
Wow Chris, you graduated when I was BORN. I don't feel so old now.
standready
Congratulations! My graduation was too long ago to care to remember. Life since has not turned out as I would have expected back then but is good, I guess.
Bikerman
LittleBlackKitten wrote:
Wow Chris, you graduated when I was BORN. I don't feel so old now.

Indeed. 50 next birthday....
Parkour_Jarrod
Bikerman wrote:

Indeed. 50 next birthday....

Congratulations!
Bikerman
It's not for many months yet Smile
menino
Congratulations Parkour_Jarrod!

By the way... what did you graduate? College, or high school?

Usually after graduation, its like the first day of the rest of your life.... until you find a dreadful job... or get married to the wrong person. Laughing
Parkour_Jarrod
menino wrote:

By the way... what did you graduate? College, or high school?

Usually after graduation, its like the first day of the rest of your life.... until you find a dreadful job... or get married to the wrong person. Laughing

high-school
Blaster
Well are you taking the next step and going to college?
Parkour_Jarrod
Blaster wrote:
Well are you taking the next step and going to college?

I plan to... depends on if i get accepted
jmlworld
Well, congratulations Parkour_Jarrod.

I don't really remember how I felt the day I graduated from high school. It was 7 years ago and I was not really impressed at all. I was preparing myself to leave the country and after one day I was off to another country.

menino wrote:

...until you find a dreadful job... or get married to the wrong person. Laughing

That's the worst thing that changes the way someone planned to live after graduation.
mukesh
first i want to say congratulations Parkour_jarrod. Now a days its very important degree. In new Year i also get degree of Graduation.
deanhills
Congratulations parkour_jarrod. Well done! Am very curious, what are your future plans? Are you off to college and do you still have your heart set on acting?
Insanity
I've just graduated a few years ago, and back then I was completely scared about going into the real world, which is probably true, since the US economy has tanked quite a bit since then. I think that graduating meant that I was no longer in the safe world of schooling where everything was set up for me and I didn't have to take any serious risks and such. All I had to do was stay indoors and do nothing but study and I would get the grades that would be necessary to succeed out there in the real world. But once you graduate, you realize that getting these so highly valued jobs isn't as easy, and there isn't anywhere near the amount of direction you get while you're in school.
Parkour_Jarrod
deanhills wrote:
Congratulations parkour_jarrod. Well done! Am very curious, what are your future plans? Are you off to college and do you still have your heart set on acting?

Uni for Psychology... but i do plan on acting as i study... hopefully my acting will take off and then i may go for a bachelor of acting...
Arty
Wow! Congrats man! I'm graduating this year as well. Not quite looking forward to it though...
iman
The only scary thing that went into my mind when I graduated is the fact that I have to start earning money soon Sad
deanhills
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Uni for Psychology... but i do plan on acting as i study... hopefully my acting will take off and then i may go for a bachelor of acting...
Excellent major! Glad to hear you may turn it into a bachelor of acting if the acting takes off. Psychology however can be great as well.
Blaster
Well if you make it onto college then best of luck to you. I'm sure you will get in.
The-Nisk
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Today I graduated... not only myself but another member of FriHOST who i know actively posts, but i shall let this person release this information at their discretion...

It is scary but awesome!

Welcome to hell.

mwuahahaha.
mukesh
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

It is scary but awesome!

congratulations Parkour_jarrod very nice.
spring567
Congratulations ! You are free from now on.