FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Regain Trust Factor in Relationship

eric07
Cheating if bad enough but not knowing how to make up for it can be worse. Many people who have strayed out of a relationship have been able to get back the love of their partner by making up for their mistakes.If you have done something as low as cheating on your loved one, learn to apologize and move on in life. This will not only help you have a better life with your partner but also keep you happy.

Cheating on people is definitely not acceptable by the society. However, if you have committed something that is so unforgivable, but are still lucky to have a partner who loves you enough to take you back, you will have to put in extra effort to make your partner feel secure again. It will be but natural if your partner is always looking over the shoulder to see if you are cheating and wants to be extra careful this time around. A typical case of ‘once bitten twice shy’ may just add to your woes of making up for it. However, mending your ways may actually help to strengthen your relationship and may help to bring back the spark.For more relationship tips you may go to http://www.mynetpharma.com/how-to-regain-trust-in-a-relationship-after-cheating.html
macky
yes you have your point cheating is really bad on a relationship... if you do not love that love that

person why not try to broke up and say what you do really feel right away... try to fix it as early as

you can...
macky
say it directly on the face if you really don't love that person... it really hurts to know at the end that

someone is cheating on you...