FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Turn-based browser game

Cheeldash
http://www.odmed.frihost.org/
It's a free fantasy turn-based browser game. It's in early development, and many things don't work yet. Feedbacks are welcome Very Happy
Bondings
I'm using FireFox 3.6 on Linux with a big screen (1920x1200) and your page seems quite mixed up. The yellow and purple boxes go completely over the registration and login boxes. If I resize my browser window it gets a bit better, but not much.

I haven't registered and tested the actual game yet, but I might try it in some time. At least the screenshot on sourceforge seems promising. Very Happy
Cheeldash
I've improved the index's css. Please see if now the boxes move around the page.
At the moment there is not much to do, you cannot build or attack. It's possible to move around the map, but that's not a great fun.
Bondings
Cheeldash wrote:
I've improved the index's css. Please see if now the boxes move around the page.
At the moment there is not much to do, you cannot build or attack. It's possible to move around the map, but that's not a great fun.

It's working fine now. Very Happy
Cheeldash
Version 0.2 has been released!
Now turns, messages, and some buildings are working.
Bondings
I just registered and I have to say that you the fields are confusing, at least in Firefox. The "Password" text is above the password field. It's a bit hard to say, so I'll show it in text:

Code:
Name <name field>
Password
Email: <password field>
Race: <email field>
races
the-guide
For me too... It's looks as "Bondings" said. (I use Firefox 3.6.12 with screen resolution 1152 by 864 pixels.)
Cheeldash
I've restyled the home page from zero, it looks nicer and shouldn't have any html/ccs issue.
gphoenix
it works fine for me...
rayxzero
Put some more error handling on registration when there is some blank fields and click the register button it shows some server side error on the screen.
Cheeldash
rayxzero wrote:
Put some more error handling on registration when there is some blank fields and click the register button it shows some server side error on the screen.

Do you rember what you writed in the fields?