FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do people read the rejected applications forums for fun

Do you read the Rejected host requests for Entertainment?
Of course I do, I have to laugh at someone, right?
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Well, sometimes, but I tend to stay away from that area now that I'm hosted.
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
No...no not really.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Man, shut the @%^%*@ up, I was rejected...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

coolclay
So is it me or do other people get a good laugh by reading all the rejected applications too? Just wondering, I find them rather amusing, especially those people that post exactly 5, 3 word posts and try to get a free website. It is hard to offer anything for free nowadays and not have people try and take advantage of you, luckily this place isn't based solely on statistics but more on actual integrity, I like it.
Helios
At first I was reading them.. now I just got bored =P
meangurl
i do but i was gone for almost a month and the habit quit on me.. but i still read some of them sometimes.
Bondings
meangurl wrote:
i do but i was gone for almost a month and the habit quit on me.. but i still read some of them sometimes.

Glad you're back. Very Happy
n0obie4life
aww crap, why not just remove that forum Razz
ldnet
lol, the first time i came to this forum i started reading those posts was funny but know im jsut board of it.

-Cheers!!
Blecker
It's quite usefull to read the rejected requests to know what mistakes people make and learn from that !
But in metter a fact.... it's boring... Very Happy
mathiaus
I though i was the only sad one Laughing
at least now i know i know im not the only one Rolling Eyes
what dont people get about 5 non spam posts?? unbelieveable Rolling Eyes
demex
And to stay active. If they are doing the absolute minimum to get free web hosting, chances are they wouldn't stick around.
n0obie4life
demex wrote:
And to stay active. If they are doing the absolute minimum to get free web hosting, chances are they wouldn't stick around.

that was said soooo many times?
Bashur
Am I the only one who reads the rejected requests as part of my entertainment? I mean, I know I just got hosted...but man, ignorance sure is fun to laugh at.

Oh, and to make my mark on the forums, I will treat this as a poll. ( Mwa ha...sorry, had to. )
n0obie4life
I thnk this was asked before. And almost everyone selected the first option.
Bashur
Good, I was afraid I was alone in this. Kinda felt weird, so I had to ask.
tidruG
I have merged Bashur's thread with the original thread, and the poll also got copied, Bashur. So, you can thank me later. Very Happy
godam64
rejected application request is just like a temporary banned member. sometimes i read the rejected request and they have the same reason. most of them rejected by lack of posts, and bad posts (spamming).

the funniest case is when the applicant can't speak english. they spamming, copying other user application, bad spelling and grammar, and much more silly things.

and i wonder what would they do after they got the hosting account, since everything in cpanel are in english language. i'm sure that they must find a translated cpanel guide from google to use them. what a great life Laughing
dapmpsh
i used to read it but it did get boring after about 4 weeks but sometimes i like to read the rejected threads Wink !
Bashur
tidruG wrote:
I have merged Bashur's thread with the original thread, and the poll also got copied, Bashur. So, you can thank me later. Very Happy

Woa...man that gave me a mind trip. I started thinking "This dude stole my pole...what an %(#"

Good thing I know how to scroll *laughs*.
Talmyr
Since I'm new here I read the rejected requests.
Perhaps it's because I'm a bit mischievous Wink

But I don't think I'll be going to read them for much longer, perhaps if I'm using one of the computers at my school and just need to waste some time. Smile
They are often very similar that it really seems they copied from each other.
Often the descriptions are also very informative Wink
psycosquirrel
Laughing

Some of them are interesting, but I do not read them regularly
Jamatu
Before I joined FriHost I looked in there, it's funny seeing people post without actually reading the stickies/announcements. It will be my new thing to do when i'm bored!

Edit: There should be a 'Somtimes' option for those people who aren't hosted yet Razz
myrevolt
Haha, yeah I used to read them, a lot of them are either bizarre or illegal Rolling Eyes But really most of the posts here are spam, you force people to "keep their account active" what do you really expect, huh? Yeah thats one of the reasons I post here, the other is I go to a forum like Best-Techie, and the "veterans" with their 1 million + posts look at me, like "WTF are you doing here newbie!?" That's my opinion. I also have to say many of the threads here are bland....its boring..we need pasazz Razz
xorcist
lmao I do that sometimes when I'm bored I just look at them most of thme are funny and there was this one guy who spammed all over the fourm asking when his hosting was going to get accepted and those spam's were his 5 post's.
Dragonfly
I used to read before I was accepted since it helped me know which mistakes people often make while making a request. I just don't read one but will read as many as possible. And of course I read those who had been approved of their applications too, just to have an idea and how long it takes to approve and stuff.
matjash
I'm new here and I've already tried this kind of amusement Wink , but I've only read rejected application with 3 or more replies Twisted Evil . But the primary reason for reading is becouse I've also applied application and I'm just nervous if it will be approved or rejected. Wish me luck Laughing
ulmas
Bondings wrote:
meangurl wrote:

Glad you're back. Very Happy

You can't imagine how glad am I Wink
Monkeydog
I used to all the time.It was funny at first now it just seems sad. >.>
bigdan
Not really...I'm not that bored on the net! Cool