FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what are your major weaknesses?

debjitbiswas
What are Human being's Major Weaknesses ?

i will say that you should point out some weaknesses that are just as much strengths.
"I am a perfectionist" or "I work too hard".

In fact, I will let you in on a secret. It is my job as an interviewer to form my own opinion on what your strengths and weaknesses are and I will do so without you needing to tell me! But, if I DO ask you "what are your major weaknesses?" then I will be looking for three key things:

1. Self awareness
2. Awareness of your impact on others
3. Self development

So keep out what your weaknesses are, and package them with the following three basic Tips to make your interviewer know that you are the right person for the job or for its organization!

1. Self awareness
As an interviewer, I want to see that you are aware how your 'weakness' really is a weakness. Illustrate with examples where you can.

2. Awareness of your impact on others

Your weakness may also impacting others in a negative way, so it is good to show that you are aware of how your behavior rubs off on other people.

3. Self development

Finishing your response off in this way will truly show that you understand that you have a weakness and THAT YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! Razz Razz
agbor
Weakness in individaul is different in nature, what you call your weakness may just be be my strenght so we must be careful how we see weakness.
Anyway i have found somethings whichi called weakness eg;
1 Inability to run fast
2 Inability to stand for a long time.
3. Inability to pickup employment
4. Inability to talk for a very long time
5. Inability to learn mathematics

So you see what i called weakness?
watersoul
I think a common weakness is new members failing to read the FAQ's and either refusing or forgetting to use the
Code:
 [quote] [/quote]
tags when cutting and pasting from around the net.