FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to make a bio-data?

debjitbiswas
A bio-data is the single most important document in the entire interview and selection process. It is a first introduction to the interviewer and explains your complete background, your personality and is looked at before you are even called for an interview.

Unfortunately candidates do not give much importance to it and many are rejected due to the poor presentation of a bio-data. A good bio-data left a lasting & positive impression on the mind of the interview.The bio-data must be typed on fresh paper & uncreased , a white will be awesome It will be good if you make a print out.

Below attachment shows an example of bio-data so that you can do the same way written.

Before submitting bio-data you should check it thoroughly twice or thrice.Remember there should be no mistake in bio-data otherwise your application will go in dustbin.
All the best
Razz Razz Razz
chatrack
Hi,

There are some sites which help us as wizard for making a bio-data or resume
coolclay
Never heard of such a thing as bio data. Are you referring to a cover letter, or like a CV? What country's use Bio-data, because here in the US I am very unfamiliar with the term?
rjraaz
coolclay wrote:
Never heard of such a thing as bio data. Are you referring to a cover letter, or like a CV? What country's use Bio-data, because here in the US I am very unfamiliar with the term?

in India term bio-data is used by non technical job seekers.

but technical job seekers mostly write CVs or cover letter.
wawcff
Use discuz............
inuyasha
I thought it unimportant before, as my detailed information would be listed in a form. I was told that interviewers are just watching how you behave in such a situation to judge your personality and make a brief decision.
debjitbiswas
well thanks for this topic it helped me to create my bio-data thanks for that.