FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comet Crash

Flakky
Anyone plays Comet Crash?
If you do but you haven't played it for some while you should check it out again. They got an update. There will be DLC in the near future, better graphics and some more.

If you don't know Comet Crash, it's a tower defense game but you also have to attack. If you play against a friend you both need to attack and defend. It's quite fun and very stressful against a good opponent. Single player is also fun. If you want to score perfect everywhere you need some serious thinking, speed, timing and luck Wink

This youtube video demonstrates level one. You got limited building options at the beginning of the game. Later on the levels are bigger, more complex and everything.

Sometimes I spend one hour on a single level. When I do this I usually go for crushing all their buildings. And when the entire map is in my color I send 1000 units (20 will suffice to bring him down Razz )
ujjawall
sry brother i play only onloine game world of warcraft Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hunnyhiteshseth
I usedc to play it few years back, but now no, dont get enough time to do so. :-p
Dementei
Wow this looks really neat, I outta give this game a go.

Edit: Ah damn, it's for PS3 only.. this totally looked like a PC only game. Strategy games on consoles and analog sticks (unless keyboard and mouse are used) is just silly.